When she/he sits on your lap

Requests are closed!

Frankie:

Her leg fell off which never happens so she fell backwards. You groan when she fell on your lap. She almost fell off but you were fast to do arms around her waist and pull her better on your lap. Clawdeen brought Frankie's leg back. So Frankie put it back on her leg. She wanted to stand back up but you didn't let go so she nervously said your name. You just shake head and do chin on her shoulder, enjoying her company. She stared but then chuckled and just sat on your lap while playing on her Icoffin.

Draculaura:

She sits on your lap quite a lot. She saw it in one of her romantic movies and wanted to do it too. So one day she just walked over when you were sitting in class and she just sat on your lap. You were confused since her face clearly showed how nervous she is. When you asked if she is okay, she yelled she saw this in a drama. All you did was flinch and nervously nod, still confused but choose to ignore it. So whenever she saw a romantic movie, she would sit on your lap and tell you all about it.

Clawdeen:

She never sits on your lap, you always have to put her on your lap. The one time she did was when you found her crying so put her on your lap and asked if she's okay. She found it comforting to sit so close so whenever she is sad, would just put her on your lap.

Cleo:

She will sit on your lap whenever someone looks at you and kiss your cheek to show the person your hers. At first you found it weird but now got used to it. So whenever she sits on your lap, you will just do an arm around her waist so she won't fall off and continue doing what you were doing.

Lagoona:

You were sitting on the only chair in the room but she just went swimming so she must be tired. When you offered your chair, she smiled and politly said no thank you. You pout but then smirk and pull her on your lap. She yelped then nervously said you don't have to do this. You just smile and said this is the only way she will sit down. She kept asking if she isn't too heavy but you shake head everytime so eventually she gave up and just enjoyed sitting on your lap.

Ghoulia:

She sits on your lap whenever you have the last chair in the room. At first you were shocked she would actually do that but now are used to it. She will just casually go on her laptop and begin typing. You will just hold her waist and do chin on her shoulder to watch what she's doing.

Deuce:

Both were arguing. But as you step back, trip over your own foot so just take his jacket in reflex. Both fell down. You just groan before yelling get off. He just looked confused but then noticed he was sitting on your lap. He just laughed so glare but then also laugh. So both laughing on the floor like ideas. Clawdeen would have helped but she got too creeped out and left. Deuce eventually got off and helped you up.

Clawd:

It wasn't really sit on your lap but more his legs. He did a LONG practice because he wanted to be the best Casketball player. So you pat the place aside you so he sat down. You just did his leg on your lap and massage his leg. He was confused but then enjoyed the massage. You just smile at him and both spoke.