Toralei Stripe ~Catch Up~

Someone asked me what gender the reader is. Both. If your a boy, then the reader is a boy. Your a girl, then the reader is a girl. Also sorry if updates are slow, I'm busy making a new book and playing new games.

Some Catch Ups will have few scenarios left out.

Requested by: SethChild

When and how you two hug:

She doesn't hug you first, it's you who needs to hug her first. You will just lazy hold her waist, which she likes. When she hugs you, her "hugs" are just leaning against your chest or hug your arm while she will be telling her prank plan to her two friends.

When you wear a piece of her clothing:

You were bored and cold so lazy look at Toralei. She looked warm so point and say you want her jacket. All she did was say no. You pout and tug her shirt, saying your so cold. She groaned and annoyed took the jacket off then threw it in your face so laugh then did it on.

When she sits on your lap:

She mostly does it at the cafeteria. She will just flop down on your lap without care and begin eating your food. You will just glare but she just ignores it.

When your sick:

She will just hiss and tell you to stay away since she doesn't want to get sick. She will ignore you. But when you come back to school, will find your favorite snacks in your locker and Toralei sitting on your locker, saying school is boring without you.

When she sees you naked:

She was running away from some Ghoul who she angered. She just went in the changing room then closed the door. When she turned, she froze. You were midway of taking your boxers off. Both just stare at each other then you quickly do boxers back up before throwing your pants/skirt at her face and scream for her to get out. She just laughed it off and said she can't. She took your pants/skirt then gave it to you, saying nice boxers. You just blush and embarrassed do the pants/skirt on while she was snickering, teasing you.

When she's lonely:

When she gets lonely, she will begin pranking people.

When you brush her hair:

She doesn't like it when people touch her. But you were bored and really wanted to brush it since it looked so soft. After complaining, she finally gave in so you happy brushed her hair. While brushing her hairs, she was annoyed mumbling stuff.

When she gets jealous:

If she gets jealous, she will be pulling mean pranks on that person till she finally gets enough.

When you fall asleep on her:

You were sleeping against her side. She cringed at the touch but then calmed down when seeing how calm you looked while sleeping. She chuckled and ruffled your hair which maked you wake up a bit so she quickly looked away as if she did nothing. When you asked if she touched your hair, she just nervous laughed and asked why she would touch your hair. All you did was lazy hum then go back to sleep.

First kiss:

She gave you the first kiss when you were annoying her since you were bored. She just wanted you to shut up but telling you to didn't work so she just kissed you, which worked because you embarrassed stuffed face in your hands, which maked her laugh.

When you draw on her:

She will just yell not to draw on her since you will ruin her fur. But if you just continue, she will huff but let you be. She will try her best not to giggle since it tickled.

When you take pictures of her:

She will just smirk and begin doing badass poses. When you finish, she will be fast to hurry over and ask how cool she looks. When you say good, she will steal the camera and say she's will publish them on her social media then.

When you slap her ass:

You were wondering if she would like it or not so just slapped her ass. Probally the biggest mistake ever because you got her nails over your face, leaving cuts. When you yell that hurted, she just huffed and said you deserve it.