Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone~

Frankie:

She never thrown or had a Christmas party so you, she and her/your friends all made a giant Christmas party with many gifts. She loved it. She loved how fun it and she loved playing the board games.

Draculaura:

She LOVES Christmas. Spending time with friends and family, gifts and a lot of food. Of course she dislikes the meat part but she loves Christmas a lot. She doesn't expect you to buy her thousand of gifts but she does expect to get a gift from you, which you of course do. She always loves the gifts you get her.

Clawdeen:

She likes it and also dislikes it. She likes that she can spent time with her friends and the food but she hates the part where she has to hang out with her little siblings since their always so energtic and wanting her attention. They never have leftovers since they all love to eat.

Cleo:

She will get you any gift you want. Getting her something is incredibly difficult since she has everything she could want. And she says your taste in clothes is bad so buying her clothes is not an option. She always says you don't have to get her anything but you know she actually wants something. So will just buy her her favorite snacks and some beautiful flowers.

Lagoona:

She will do Christmas at your place. She loves it since she can spent time with you and give you the gifts she has been hiding for a month. She likes to think long about what to get you since she wants it to be useful and memorable.

Ghoulia:

She will draw a Christmas comic for you as a present since she doesn't know what else to get you. Both will celebrate Christmas as her place. It was awkward at first but then Ghoulia and you began talking so it became less awkward. Her mother will give you the leftovers to take home.

Abbey:

She found Christmas confusing since she didn't get why people gave gifts to each other on a snowy day. After you explained it, let her celebrate Christmas at your place. It will casual and nothing too awkward or weird. After it gave her a present. She was a bit embarrassed because she didn't get you anything so the next day you got two gifts from her as a Happy Christmas and a Sorry.

Robecca:

She was excited to celebrate Christmas. She will decorate the house with you. She will help you make food. She loves Christmas because she gets to hang out with you, laugh and have fun with the friends you both invited over for Christmas. She won't want a gift so when you give one, she will be a bit flustered and thank you a lot.

Operetta:

She will play you many Christmas songs on her piano which she wrote. You had dinner at her place which was fucking awkward because her father kept glaring at you till Operetta finally told him to stop it. After dinner all opened gifts then you and her went to her room and played with the gifts you got while listening to music.

Sirena:

She LOVES Christmas. Hanging out with friends, getting gifts. She always shakes the gifts to hear what's inside. Even if you gave her a shitty gift, she would act as if it's the greatest thing because it is to her. Anything you give to her is amazing.

Toralei:

As a child she never celebrated it then she went to jail where they celebrated it but it was just stupid and usually fights broke out so she doesn't like to celebrate it because it brings back bad memories. So for Christmas both willa ct as if it's a normal day like any other day.

Catty:

She will be busy doing performances while you get the whole house ready for Christmas. Luckily she always manages to get Christmas day off so you can both celebrate. Getting her gifts is hard since she doesn't really talk about what she wishes for Christmas and her fans usually send a lot of gifts. She will just chuckle and say she doesn't need gifts, she just wants you by her side during Christmas.

Howleen:

She likes to celebrate Christmas with you and your family since with her family it's always too loud and she never knows what to get her older siblings. She will be nervous at first but then open up to your family and all have fun.

Jinafire:

She will go to her homeland and celebrate with her brothers and parents. She would take you along but her brothers are very overprotective so she fears they might try to hurt you so she will go alone. When she comes back both will celebrate it by watching Christmas movies and the leftovers she brought from her homeland.

Deuce:

He isn't really for Christmas. The only reason he would attend a Christmas party is to get gifts and eat. Not that he hates being with everyone, he just doesn't like it very much for an unknown reason. So you and him would attend a few hours at your or his families place then go back home and relax by watching your or his favorite movies and eating a lot of food.

Clawd:

You will go with him to his family christmas party, which is giant since he has a giant family. Buying gifts for everyone is fucking expensive. Clawd always says you don't have to buy everyone gifts but you don't want his siblings to hate you. Clawd loves Christmas since he can be with his whole family and you, his amazing boyfriend/girlfriend.

Heath:

You put no christmas tree up out of fear that he will accidently put it on fire. He loves Christmas since he loves getting gifts and eating a lot. Buying stuff for him is easy because he will always be talking about what he wants for Christmas.

Jackson/Holt:

He will be nervous and avoiding all music. He doesn't like too much attention so you two usually celebrate alone together. Will both cook the food together then eat it while watching Christmas movies.

Porter:

He loves Christmas just for all the gifts he gets, usually painting material. He will be confused what to get you though and spent days searching for something for you. On Christmas he likes to make jokes and make everyone laugh and just have a fun time with his and/or your family.

Valetine:

He does not like Christmas since he always threw Christmas with his mother and the three annoying clouds. He does not celebrate it anymore, finding it stupid. But you convinced him to celebrate it again so now he likes it since he has you to cuddle and give gifts to. He always gives you a LOT of gifts even if you say only one or two gifts. Even if you give him a very small gift, he would love it and treasure it as if it's the best thing he ever got.