Jinafire Long ~Catch Up~

Please request SCENARIOS. I'm out of scenarioss and really need them to continue this book. (Nothing stupid please, I really hate it when people request stupid scenarios that make no sense at all...)

When and how you two hug:

She tends to forget about time while she's designing clothes so sometimes you will hug her from behind and tell her she will be late for school if she doesn't go to sleep now. She will just turn in her chair then hug your waist and say she will go sleep soon.

When you wear a piece of her clothing:

It weren't really her clothes, just clothes she had in her closet. She has many clothes of her tradition and she wants you to come to some festival of her tradition so had to wear it. She kept giving you compliments about how it suits you as you both walked to the festival.

When she sits on your lap:

She was making a shirt for you but she needed to know your measurments. You were ignoring her though since you were too busy on your phone. She called your name but you just said wait. But she was too impatient so she just lifted your phone then sat down on your lap before she did the measuring tape around your waist. All you could do was blush and mumble this is awkward. All she did was chuckle then focus back on measuring you.

When your sick:

She told you to stay in bed so you did. She made some soup, saying it's an old family recipe. When you said it's cold, she used her flame to warm it back up then she fed it to you. When you said she can go away, she just said she needs to take care of you. So she spent the day aside you, making designs and making sure you are resting.

When they see you naked:

She needed her sketchbook fast before she misses the school bus. But by storming in your room, she saw you half awake, trying to pull your boxers on. Both just stare at each other in shock. She awkward coughed making a small fire cloud come then she said sorry before she shut the door and covered her face, embarrassed. When you exit, she apologized again before quickly taking her book then running away.

First kiss:

You were nervous for the first kiss because of a silly thought. You thought she might accidently blow fire in your mouth. When Jinafire found out, she just laughed it off then took your jaw and gave you a quick kiss before she left.7

When you take pictures of her:

She will just chuckle and ask what you're doing. When you tell her you just want to take pictures of your girlfriend, she will just chuckle it off and continue designing clothes.

When you get hurt during Casketball:

You and Deuce were practicing when you noticed Jinafire enter. Being distracted, you didn't see the ball flying to your face so when it hit you, fell over due the unexpected hit. Jinafire was fast to be aside you, worrying. When you told her you're okay, she angry said if Deuce does it again she will harm the snakes on his head. So the next round, Deuce kept throwing the ball softly and carefully.