When they see you dancing

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!

Requested by: Dream_McFurry

Frankie:

She will watch from the side then hesitatedly join when you ask her to join. She will watch you dance for a bit before she gets the confidence to also dance. While doing, her hand will usually fly off causing you both to need to go find it.

Draculaura:

She will immediately join in your singing and dancing. Most of the times she's the one dancing and singing first and will drag you to join in the joy.

Clawdeen:

She will be watching from the side, enjoying the show. While watching you dance she will laugh at your silly moves. Sometimes she will join in. Of course she is a better dancer since she is a cheerleader.

Cleo:

She will chuckle and watch the show before getting up and scolding you on the wrong moves to the song. She will show you some cheerleading moves and tell you how to do it right before going back to sitting and watching you dancing.

Lagoona:

She will be watching you and laughing, finding it fun to watch you having fun. When you extend your hand to make her dance with you, she will take it then join in the dancing. Both will have a lot of fun.

Ghoulia:

She will just watch then continue typing on her laptop, now and then glancing up to look at you dancing around the room.

Abbey:

She will find you weird but also cute. She will just let you be your weird self and walk away to leave you in privacy.

Robecca:

She will chuckle and watch for a few minutes before asking if she can join. When you say of course, she will join in the dancing. When finished, she will be snickering and saying that was very fun.

Operetta:

Of course she will join in the singing and dancing. She will mostly sing and watch you dancing around. Sometimes she will pull out a violin and begin playing it, laughing as your dancing to it.

Sirena:

She will join dancing aside you, both having lots of fun. She will change the song a lot. While dancing she will usually spot something and go to explore it then come back to dance with you.

Toralei:

She will watch you dancing, filming you for blackmail material before joining you. Both will have fun dancing. So whenever you refuse to do something she will pull up the video of you silly dancing and say she will send this to everyone if you don't do it.

Catty:

You find it embarrassing to dance in front of her since she is an idol so she can dance beautifully and sing amazing. So when she walked in on you dancing and silly to your favorite song, you got embarrassed but she laughed and hugged you, saying you shouldn't be embarrassed because you looked adorable. She will teach you a few easy dance moves then join you in your dancing to your favorite song.

Howleen:

She loves to dance so when she sees you dance, she will join in your dancing. She will sing loudly to the song, having fun dancing with you. When finished, she will be giggling and saying that was so fun and she wants to do it more.

Jinafire:

She will watch with joy then tell you whatever she needed to say when your finished dancing. She will teach you a few of her homeland dance moves. She likes to watch you try the dance and will chuckle whenever you almost trip. She won't silly dance with you but will watch with joy at your dancing and sometimes hum along to the songs your dancing to.

Deuce:

He will watch while leaning against the doorframe, enjoying the little show your putting on for him. When you invite him to dance, he will say no thx but then join when you give him a begging look.

Clawd:

He will chuckle, finding it adorable when your dancing. When you spot him and get embarrassed, he assured you it's okay and it was very adorable. When yur still embarrassed he will take your hands and make you dance with him till you get over your embarrassment and dance with him.

Heath:

He will immediately join in the silly dancing. Both will have fun dancing to silly songs. He will be making jokes afterwards about how you danced.

Jackson/Holt:

Whenever Holt appears you both will be dancing and singing to the music he has playing. Holt loves seeing you dancing and singing, he finds it so adorable. Jackson on the other hand will just blush when seeing you dancing and shyly leave so he won't disturb you.

Porter:

He loves to watch you dance and sing. He will tease you about how funny you look afterwards. When he knows and likes the song he will join in on the dancing.

Valetine:

Both will slow dance a lot in his room. Since he's used to seeing you slow dance with him he will be shocked when he sees you dancing all crazy to your favorite music. When he gets over his shock he will watch in amusement from the doorway, not wanting to interrupt in your fun.