First kiss

I'm never sure how to name this chapter. It's basically just: When and how the first kiss went. I would name it that but it sounds too weird.

Requested by: colbyisemobae

Frankie:

She saw in her magazine that couples kiss and such to show affection. So one day she came to you. She just nervous asked if she can kiss you. You just stare but then chuckle and said sure. So she nervously leaned closer but then said she has no clue how to kiss. You just laugh then kissed her to help her out. She just stood awkward so when you pulled away, she embarrassed said kissing is more difficult then it looks.

Draculaura:

She saw many couples in her movies kissing so she wanted to try it but she didn't know how to tell you. So one day she nervous rushed to you then went on her toes and wanted to kiss your cheek. But since she touched your shoulder, you looked in confusion only to get lips on yours. Both stare in shock then you just smile and take her waist to kiss her better. When you pulled away, she covered her face and ran off. You were confused but later she came and explained she just got too shy and loved the kiss.

Clawdeen:

She was glaring at the ghoul who was talkng to you. But Clawdeen was jealous since the ghoul kept touching your arm way too much to her liking. So she stormed over then just took your chin before kissing you. You were in shock as the ghoul awkward slided away. Clawdeen smirked when seeing the ghoul was away. Then she casually left as you were still trying to process what just happened.

Cleo:

She always gives you kisses on your cheeks and you give her kisses on her cheeks. But one time she wanted to kiss your cheek when she noticed that one ghoul who has a crush on you so she smirked. She quickly took your cheek and pushed your face to hers then kissed you on your lips. You were shocked but Cleo was smirking. She pulled away then waved at the ghoul who has a crush on you as if to say "Fuck off, s/he's already taken".

Lagoona:

The first kiss was when she confessed. Well, you tried to. You tried confessing but ended up just stuttering out weird words due how nervous you were. Lagoona just chuckled before she gave you a small peck on the lips and said she also loves you. You just blush before saying you love her too.

Ghoulia:

Both were playing various of games. At most you won but this game she kept winning which angered you. When you yelled, she just chuckled at you. Suddenly got a plan as she was focused on her game. Quickly take her chin then kiss her. She stared in shock. You just kept one eye open to watch the game. She was happy but then figured out your plan so she was fast to push you off and yell. In the end you won so you were cheering a lot. Ghoulia was pouting but then he smiled, happy she got a kiss.

Abbey:

You were curious if her lips are also as cold as her hands. While daydreaming, you didn't notice you had leaned closer. Abbey asked you what your doing. You got embarrassed but then figure you might as well kiss her while your so close. So just kiss her lips but were fast to pull away and yell that's ice cold. Abbey just chuckled with red cheeks, a bit shy about the sudden kiss you suddenly gave.

Robecca:

She was training for her favorite sport but she seemed tired. So you told her to stop and go home already but she denied, saying she knows she can do better. So you just took her neck then kissed her. While she was in shock, you quickly took her bridal style then walked out the gym class to go home.

Deuce:

It was by accident. He was taking a break from casketball so you were having fun playing with the snakes on his head. As you were gonna kiss one of the snakes head, Deuce suddenly looked up to inform he's going back on field but it ended up with you both kissing. Both were fast to pull away with a bright red face. Deuce awkward said sorry then ran on the field. Heath was having fun yelling how his ship is coming true.

Clawd:

He tried few times but always ran off with a bright red face. He couldn't do it, he was too embarrassed and shy to do it. One day while Deuce was teasing him about it, Clawd got annoyed and just stormed up to you. Of course you were confused at Clawd but before you could even ask what wrong is, he just kissed you. You just stare in shock but then smile and kiss back. He pulled away and said love you then went back to Deuce, who was still in shock at what Clawd suddenly did.

Heath:

You were playing with his hair when it suddenly fired up so burned your palms. He was fast to panick since you had tears from the pain. As you were stuttering out in pain, he was still panicking then he did first thing in mind to shut you up so he can speak. He just took your cheeks then kissed you roughly before he pulled away and apologized. You just stare then cover face only to curse when palms began hurting again. He just chuckled at your reaction then dragged you to the nurse office.