Howleen Wolf ~Catch Up~

I didn't add Howleen earlier because i never was a big fan of her so I wanted more people to request her. I will do this with other few characters.

Sorry if updates will be later it's because I'm sick and I found a ton of animes to watch.

Like always, I left few scenarios out. Requsted by: Sethchild MichaelRobbins402

When and how you two hug:

She will hug you to make others jealous. And when her sister, Clawdeen, says she is too young for a boyfriend/girlfriend, she will just storm to you, hug you and drag you off, ranting how she is old enough for a lover.

When you wear a piece of her clothing:

She was changing her look so she didn't need her hoodie with the dog paws on it anymore. You found it a cool one so ask if you can have it. She just shrugged as she was doing her black beanie on. You just did it on then went infront of her, doing hands infront of you as if their paws, fake dog barking. She just laughed and said your so weird. Then she pushed you a bit so she can go back to focusing on the mirror.

When she sits on your lap:

When she first did you, you just stare in confusion then ask why she's sitting on your lap. She said she saw Cleo do it. You just roll eyes at her trying to copy the populare and older students. So she will sometimes sit on your lap only to complain it's uncomfortable and get off.

When she sees you naked:

She needed something so she burst in your room. You curse and cover yourself with your pants, asking what the fuck her problem is. She cursed and awkward turned around, ranting on about how she didn't mean to look at you but needed something and will now leave. She awkward searched the door then exit. She just waited outside your door, blushing.

When you brush her hair:

She likes you to do her hair since she loves to change up her look. Most hairstyles you do in her hair are for fun. She kept the one were you dyed her hair pink then did it in two ponytails for fun. While you did it for fun, she actually found it a cool hairstyle and went with the look for a month.

How she wakes you up:

She will storm in your room then begin scolding you as if she's an adult. When you tell her to stop acting so grown up, she will smirk and steal your pillow then hit you with it, yelling her favorite song lyrics.

When she's jealous:

She will angry rant about that person to Twyla. Then she will go to you and ask what that person wanted. When you tell her, she will just huff and say not to speak to that person again. You just chuckle and said sure.

When you fall asleep on her:

She will just nervously say your name and tap your shoulder. If that doesn't wake you, she will just sigh and let you sleep. Twyla will eventually come and keep Howleen company.

First kiss:

She saw some adults do it and wanted to see why they like it so much. But she was of course too nervous to do it first. So she just stormed up to you then shouted with few stutters to kiss her. You just stared then smile and kiss her before leaving to go hang out with Deuce. Howleen embarrassed mumbled it felt weird and she didn't even get a chance to kiss back.

When you take pictures of her:

She will smirk and begin acting cooler. She will try to sneak a sexy pose in there. When you finish taking pictures, she will quickly hurry to you and ask how she looks. You just chuckle and said beautiful as always. She will just embarrassed mumble thx then walk off, grinning like a dork since you said she's beautiful.

When you slap her ass:

You notice a bug on her lower back. So you quickly slapped hand to it. Only to end up slapping her ass hard. You and Howleen both froze. You just did first thing on mind: Run for life. Howleen chasing you, yelling she will kill you once she catches you. So when she had you cornered, you were ranting on about how there was a bug on her back. She and you arguing about her ass and the bug for few minutes before she finally forgave you.