When you get hurt during Casketball/SKRM

I'm finally not sick anymore so I will be able to upload more.

Please request scenarios. I already have a ton of characters left to add and no scenarios and I'm getting tired of always writing Catch Ups...

Frankie:

It was because of her. While you were practicing for Casketball, she was training for cheerleading. But her hand flew off when she flapped it so it hit your face making you curse and fall. Of course most of your teammates began laughing at you. So after chasing them around for a bit, you calmed down and handed Frankie her hand back. Frankie kept nervously saying sorry while shakingly trying to put her hand back. You just chuckled and said it's okay then helped her do her hand back on.

Draculaura:

You were about to run on the Casketball field but fell. When you looked at your shoes, they were tied together. Toralei was snickering in the corner. Draculaura was fast to drop her cheerleading pom poms and hurry over. Then she glared to Toralei and said she could have seriously hurt you. Toralei just rolled her eyes then left. So Draculaura helped you up then asked if your okay. You just nod while untying the shoes. Draculaura ran away only to come back few minutes later with your favorite drink and snack.

Clawdeen:

You were playing casketball for fun with Clawd and Deuce. But Clawd accidently threw the ball against your face. You never seen Clawdeen run so fast. She was fast aside you, asking if your okay. You just nod with an embarrassed red face. So while Deuce took you to the nurse office, Clawdeen gave Clawd a whole speech with few dead threats and then she broke the casketball before going to the nurse office to check on you.

Cleo:

It was during SKRM. The dude from the other team hit you, making you lose balance and fall. Before you could even get up, Cleo's guards suddenly picked you up and dragged you to her. She was fast to point and say your never playing SKRM again and she will make that dude suffer for life. All you could do was facepalm and say this is how SKRM is played. But Cleo disagreed and dragged you away. So it took you two weeks of convincing her before she let you play SKRM again.

Lagoona:

You and her were both doing SKRM practice. She was suppose to act as the opposing team. She had an advantage, she could just swim at the water arena. While you had to skate. So she was first at the exit, but she was dripping water all over the floor, so you lost balance on the slippery floor. She was fast to turn when hearing the fall. She gasped then quickly skated over before crouching down and helping you sit up. She apologized. You just chuckled and said she's suppose to be your enemy right now. She just smiled and said your safety is more important. After she helped you up, both began skating again.

Ghoulia:

It was during SKRM. When you fell, Ghoulia was fast to hurry over and help you up. You angry pulled a wheel off your skate and said this isn't even your wheel. Ghoulia confused took it then began looking around. That's when she began noticing pieces of what looks like a robot. So basically because you fell, she found out about Robecca Steam.

Abbey:

It was during SKRM. While skating through some fire panel, one dude from the other team pushed you near it so you burned your arm. When you crossed the line, Abbey was fast to run down the stands and put her hands on your arm, making the burning stop and feel coldness. It felt nice so you grin and said thank you.

Robecca:

She was teaching you how to do SKRM. But while skating, you lose balanced and fell. Robecca was fast to crouch down and rub your side, asking if your okay. When you said yes, she smiled and took your hand. So she guided you around, holding your hand so if she feels you lose balance, she can pull you back straight.