Abbey Bominable ~Catch Up~

I will be honest, at first I didn't like Abbey a lot but now she's fun. Also one of the reasons I like her is her accent.

This request came from Sethchild

When and how you two hug:

You barely hug her since her skin is ice cold. This makes her sad so you will hug her, ignoring the cold. Her hugs are a bit awkward since she never hugs someone.

When you wear a piece of their clothing:

You sometimes visit at her home which is ice cold so will steal her knee high boots since they have fur. Will also wear her wristbands. She doesn't mind, she even said it's cute when your shivering eventhough you wear many layers of fur.

When she sits on your lap:

She first did it when there was no chair left so she just sat on your lap since she saw Cleo do it with Deuce once. When you began covering your face in embarrassment, she asked what wrong is. All you did was shake head and let her be. She barely sits on your lap though since there aren't many moments she would have to do it and also she's ice cold.

When your sick:

When your sick, she will use medicine they use for Yeti's. Of course your fast to run away from her and hide behind the closet object. Will yell you can't take such medicine. She will just sigh and leave. So will feel bad for making her feel bad even though she was trying to help. But then she comes back with Frankie. Which just maked it a bit worst since neither did she know how to take care of you so they both will be reading many books to see how to fix you. At one point Abbey just froze your whole room to calm your fever down. All you did was yell you will get a cold if she doesn't fix this. Luckily Frankie brought Ghoulia in who gave you the right medicine. So Abbey just sat aside you, not doing anything.

When she sees you naked:

She was gonna visit your house for the first time. You were changing out of your pajamas though. So when she entered your room suddenly, you yell various of curse words then cover yourself with your blanket. She stared then began taking her jacket off so ask what she's doing. She said she doesn't want you to feel weird. All you did was scream your feeling awkward while pushing her out your room. In Abbey's mind, she thought this was the way you and your family greet people so you had to spent atleast an hour explaining to her that's not how you greet people and that you were just changing.