Jackson/Holt ~Catch Up~

I know Holt has headphones, I just need him to wear earphones for the scenarios so don't judge for such a little detail.

Requested by: camdynfaith55 and JadeOchnio

When and how you two hug:

When he's Jackson, his hugs are nervous and awkward. But when he's Holt, he will hug you when he sees you and do one of his earphones in your ear so you can listen along with his music.

When you wear a piece of their clothing:

You love wearing Holt's jacket since it's a cool jacket. Holt will just yell how cool you look in it while hugging you from behind. You never wear anything from Jackson, he doesn't have anything interesting enough for you to steal and wear.

When he sits on your lap:

When he's Jackson, he won't dream of it. He's too scared to do it. But when he's Holt, he will just run over then sit on your lap and give you one of his earphones, yelling how amazing the song is.

When your sick:

He won't listen to music because he doesn't want Holt to mess anything up or ruin your sleep. He will just stay Jackson and give you the right medicine while taking care of you. He won't leave your side until your better.

When they see you naked:

You were gonna shower when Holt ran in. He just stared then he grinned, asking if he can join. Of course you just threw various of objects to his face making him yell. His headphone fell off so both stare as he turned to Jackson. Poor boy was so confused. He wanted to leave so fast he ran right into the door making you nervously guide him out the room while handing him th first aid kit for safety. He just kept whispering sorry with a bright red face.

When he's lonely:

Jackson is always feeling lonely, except around you. So when he feels really lonely, he will go and search you. Holt is never lonely, that dude has his music to keep him company and will annoy anyone in eyesight.

When you brush his hair:

You like to brush Jackson's hair Just for fun. Jackson will just blush and say you don't have to. Of course you don't brush Heath's hair since they are flames.

How he wakes you up:

Jackson will softly shake you while quietly saying your name. When you wake up, he will smile and say school is gonna start soon. Holt will just jump on the bed and sing loudly to his song. Of course this wakens you up in anger so will just hit him with a pillow then storm off. Holt will just be laughing at you while following.

When he's jealous:

Jackson is scared that you would leave him for someone like Deuce or such so he likes to stand aside you a lot to show everyone that you two are together.

When you fall asleep on them:

Jackson will nervously say your name to see if your really asleep or not. When you don't react, he will try his best not to move and not make a sound. Holt will just keep moving his body to the beat which wakes you up.

First kiss:

The first kiss with Jackson was when he was trying to confess but he kept stuttering. After thinking a lot, you got what he was trying to say so just took his jaw then kissed him. With Holt, it was while he was making too much noise while you were trying to rest. So your solution was kiss him to shut him up. Which failed because he began shouting about how good that kiss was!

When you cry because of him:

Jackson could never make you cry! He is to nice to. But Holt, geez, his energie can put you into so much stress sometimes. One day, he will yelling about how cool his music is when you just began crying. Even you didn't know why, were just so full of stress. Holt just stared in confusion then asked why your crying. When you yell stress, he just hugged you tightly and smiled, saying it's okay. You just hug back, sniffing and wiping tears. He chuckled and asked if you wanna listen to the music, too. Of course nodded since he does have good music taste. So he did one of his earphones in your ear and both sat on the sofa, cuddling while listening to his music.