Robecca Steam ~Catch Up~

Requested by: Bizzaro366

When and how you two hug:

After all her SKRM wins, you both will hug each other while cheering. Her hugs are always full of happiness.

When you wear a piece of her clothing:

You wanted to wear her arm gloves, or whatever their called, but sadly their part of her body so she couldn't give them. When you asked to try out her boots, she said their also attached to her body. She felt bad since you looked like you really wanted to try them out so she tried to cheer you up by saying you can borrow her goggles. You would have denied but their actually cool-looking so were fast to snatch them then run off to go show them off to your friends. Robecca just chuckled and let you have your fun.

When she sits on your lap:

You two weren't a thing yet when she first did it since she only came to "live". She wanted to test out her boots but instead ended up failing and stumbling before landing on your lap. Both just stare at each other as some of the girls stare with shocked eyes. You just chuckle and say her balance seems to be missing. She nervously nod then got off to sit a bit further away from you, a bit embarrassed about what happened.

When your sick:

She will be confused what to do since she isn't a (whatever monster you are). And it's not like robots get sick so she didn't know about any kind of medicine names or such. So she asked Ghoulia, who immediatly helped. Robecca just stood at the corner of the room, waiting till she can help. When Ghoulia was done giving you medicine and such, Robecca thanked her many times before she kept asking you if you need something or if your feeling okay now.

When she sees your naked:

You were getting changed when Robecca entered suddenly. All she did was stare so you yell for her to get out. But instead she said flesh is so amazing. She touched your arm so you just awkward gave her a "what the hell" look then ignore her and got changed quickly since she wouldn't leave the room and kept inspecting your body, amazed by your skin. She is so weird sometimes...

When she feels lonely:

She doesn't feel lonely easily since she is always hanging out with someone and she likes being alone sometimes. But when she feels lonely, she will walk to you and ask if you wanna hang out. Yo would of course agree which will immediatly cheer her up and make her feel less lonely.

When you brush her hair:

She doesn't see the point in brushing her hair since it always gets tangled up during SKRM. So you will do it for her after all her SKRM practices and she will just let you do it. She finds it boring but also fun since she likes the feeling of her hair being brushed.

How she wakes you up:

She likes to practice SKRM (A sport in Monster High) so she's always up early. When she notices your not awake yet, she will began shaking you softly while saying your name. You will just tell her to stop and begin turning around. She will let out a sigh but then just hard knock on your head making you yell she is a robot and that hurts. So will be wide awake, rubbing your head. She will just smile and say school will start soon.