When you fall asleep on them

Requested by: TaraMullis

Frankie:

She will hold still, making sure your hair doesn't touch her bolts (the things in her neck) or you might get hurt. She will make sure no one disturbs you and continue reading her magazines.

Draculaura:

She will be freaking out mentally but be calm on the outside. She will be freaking out because she finds this like one of those scenes from her romance movies. She will be trying her best not to move and she will nervous play with your hair, not knowing what else to do.

Clawdeen:

She will just smirk and begin taking pictures so if your annoying and don't wanna do something, she can blackmail you with them. When done taking her pictures, she will just do her head on yours and begin drawing some designs for her clothes.

Cleo:

She will awkward sit with her hands up, unsure how to sit now and what to do. when she moved and noticed you didn't wake up, she sat comfortable then just went on her phone. She even commanded one of her servants to find you the best bed so you can sleep even better without neck or back pain. Of course when you woke up you freaked out that you were laying on a fucking gold bed!

Lagoona:

She likes sitting at the fountain so will sleep against her there. So Lagoona will have to hold your back so you won't fall in the fountain while sleeping. She finds it cute when you fall asleep against her, you remind her of a child

Ghoulia:

She won't care and let you sleep. She will just continue typing on her laptop, only moving to do your head back on her shoulder so you won't slide off. If you sleep with your head on her lap, she will just place her laptop on your head. Of course ou will wake up by the weight and heath from the laptop.

Abbey:

Nope. Touching her is annoying since her skin is sooo cold so sleeping on her is a no no.

Robecca:

She will be worrying if her skin isn't too hard since she is a robot. So she will be trying to find something soft that she can put under your head. After putting something soft under your head, she will just stare at you, wondering what to do and why your so tired.

Deuce:

You always come to watch him practice and cheer him up. So when he's done, he will come sit aside you but since you would be tired from the cheering, will fall asleep on his shoulder. He will be exhausted also and fall asleep on your head. Of course Cleo or Heath has to tease you two about it afterwards. One time one of Deuce's snakes bited your ear so you didn't fall asleep on him for few days. Till he came begging for you to fall asleep on him again so did it.

Clawd:

He will just be staring at you before he will just begin playing with your hair. He will be bored so he will begin looking around to do something but end up finding nothing and just going back to playing with your hair. He will be trying his best not to do his jaw against your head since he has sideburns and doesn't want them to tickle your side of face and wake you up.

Heath:

You did it once only for Heath to get excited and burn your favorite jacket so never did it again.