When you cook for them

I made a Miraculous Ladybug Scenario book, please check it out~!

I also made a The Arcana x Reader Scenario book so please check it out~!

Requested by: Bizzaro366

Frankie:

She and you always cook together. You will cut the stuff while she puts it on the stove and makes sure it doesn't burn. Then eat and do the dishes together. It's one of her favorite things to do together.

Draculaura:

She finds it cute and romantic when you cook dinner for her. Of course there may be no meat on her plate. She learned how to deal with seeing you eating meat but she rather still have you don't eat meat in front of her.

Clawdeen:

She likes to be lazy at home so you always cook for her so she can relax. Both will usually eat food on the sofa and watch a movie. She likes your cooking and for sure when you put a lot of meat on her plate.

Cleo:

She doesn't let you even try to cook. She has servants. So when you try to cook, she will push you out the kitchen and yell at some servants to start cooking. It's not that she hates your food, well... she doesn't know that yet since she never eaten your food before. She just doesn't want you to waste your time on cooking.

Lagoona:

She likes to cook for you but sometimes you cook. She likes your cooking but she likes to cook so she rather cook. She will give your cheek a kiss as a thank you for the dinner before going to the sink to put the plate away.

Ghoulia:

While you cook, she will just sit at the table, either on her laptop or drawing a comic. When you place the dinner down she will keep doing what she's doing till she's finished then start eating. She does not think much of your food, she thinks it's just normal, nothing too special.

Abbey:

She once cooked for you and it was disgusting, of course you didn't tell her that. So you cook for the two of you. At first she found your food weird but then she got used to it and enjoyed it.

Robecca:

She's a robot, she doesn't need to eat. In the beginning you sometimes forgot it and made her a plate. She will just chuckle and find it cute and nice that you made him a plate.

Operetta:

You tried to make her dinner but burned the food. Operetta spent a good half hour laughing and making fun of you before she finally cooked. She explained everything and how long you should let the meat usually cook on the stove.

Sirena: (I'm not even sure if she needs to eat...)

She will be ranting on about various of things while your making dinner for you two. Sometimes she will poke the food, giggling when it moved or eat some food when you finished cutting it up. She likes seeing you cook and will always make faces out of her food. She's like a child when it comes to dinner time.

Toralei:

As a little kitten she was abandoned, having to eat whatever she could find in the streets so when you cook for her, it means a lot for her. She will hug you while your cooking. She loves your cooking a lot. She will give you a kiss as a thank you when she finished eating then go away to go do her thing.

Catty:

She barely has time to do anything besides work for her idol career and study for school. So you always cook her dinner. She is very thankful for it and always thanks you when you give her the plate with food before going back to study her songs or homework.

Howleen:

She is bad at cooking. Her mother always cooked and never taught her how to cook so you sometimes teach her how to cook few things. At first she found it annoying since your acting as a teacher but now she enjoys it when you teach her how to cook. She likes your cooking a lot so she wants to be able to also cook as good as you.

Jinafire:

She doesn't like to make you always cook so each day will switch. She makes food that she used to eat as a child in her homeland and you make the food you always ate at your homeland. Both enjoy each other's cooking a lot.

Deuce:

He has his own creation, Greek Monster Fusion and he loves to make it. He doesn't hate your food but he loves to cook so he rather cook and let you do your thing.

Clawd:

A lot of meat. A very lot of meat needs to be on his plate. He loves meat more then anything. He loves it when you put a lot of meat on his plate. He likes your cooking a lot. He always thanks you for cooking for him.

Heath:

He tried to cook and almost burned down the whole kitchen so you always cook. He says your food reminds his of his mother's food so your really hoping his mother's food was delicious.

Jackson/Holt:

Jackson always says it's good but know it's not but he's just too nice to admit it's bad. So you will keep changing the recipe till he says it's amazing. Holt will eat anything you put on his plate and yell that it's good then go to run away to go be his weird self.

Porter:

You will make a plate for him, unsure if he even has to eat or not. He finds it cute for some reason whenever you cook for him. He will always be bothering you while your cooking and then begin playing with his food as if he's a little child.

Valetine:

He enjoys being romantic so he cooks for you always. When you try to cook, he will be fast in the room, pushing you out the kitchen, saying he will do it.