When they confess their feelings to you (Boys)

I basically mixed "When they confess their feelings to you" and "When they say I love you for the first time." I didn't have many ideas for this so I hope it's good. Requests always open. Also, I just realized how there are barely any boys so please request some. (I can't promise that I will add every requested character because some characters, like Manny and Hoodude, I just can't stand them so I won't write anything for them.)

Since I didn't have many ideas for this chapter, it's taking a serious long time to write so I have to do it in two parts. The girls will come soon.

Requested by: Bizzaro366

Deuce:

When you two met went on a date so of course he would feel something for you, otherwise he wouldn't ask you out on a date. But when you guys went on your third date, while walking back to your place, Deuce was choosing if he should tell you how he really feels. When you were at your house, wanted to enter but Deuce said to wait so did. He was a bit nervous so it took him a few seconds before he said he likes you very much. You just chuckled then said you hope so since you two went on three dates. He just rolled his eyes then said he wants you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend. You just smile then said you would like that too.

Clawd:

He didn't know how to confess his feelings to you so he asked Deuce. Deuce just turned to you then yelled across the gym that Clawd has feelings for you. So after an hour of Clawd chasing after Deuce, yelling he will kill him, he finally came to you, panting. You just asked if what Deuce said was true or not. After few seconds of panting, Clawd said it's true. You just smiled and said that's good because you also have feelings for him. Clawd just stared then grinned, asking if you want to be his boyfriend/girlfriend. When you said yes, he gave you a big hug before he ran to Deuce, yelling he is so thankful.

Heath:

He tried to confess his feelings with flowers but he got so nervous the flowers went in flames so he did it without them. So when he was confessing his feelings, his hair was on fire. You just chuckled then said you have the same feelings to him but he can stop putting his hair on fire before something catches on fire. He was grinning so much the whole day and kept hanging around with you, saying he's so happy because he thought you were gonna reject his feelings.

Jackson:

He tried after you two have been friends for a long time but he failed due how much he was stuttering. So he tried a second time but it failed again because he stumbled over his own words, making words that don't even exist and making weird sentences. When you asked him what he's trying to say, he yelled he loves you. You just stared then laughed before saying you also love him. He just stared in shock then gave the biggest grin you ever seen on someone's face. He couldn't stop smiling for hours.

Porter:

He expressed it in his paintings. They would have hearts around it, have I love you written under it and such sweet things. When you asked him about it, he said that's how he feels about you. You just chuckled then said you also love him.

Valetine:

Of course he confessed his feelings really early but you two barely knew each other yet so you just told him to go away. But when he said his feelings again when you two were closer, you said you feel the same way. He kept bringing you flowers and your favorite snacks for weeks because he was so happy you said you feel the same way.