Chapter 1 : Nendou Joins the Group!

"Saiki-kun! Wait up!" I called to my best friend, rushing to catch up. "Geez, why didn't you wait for me!? How rude!"

'You were taking too long.' He stated.

"I couldn't find my bag! I must've left it at your house again or something..." I sighed, kicking any rocks at we came across while walking.

'You did, here.' Kusuo-kun shoves my school bag towards me. 'Stop leaving your stuff at my house.'

'You could've just teleported it to my house!' I glared at him, my lips forming into a pout. "Well thank you anyway. Wait, did you finish the homework!? I wasn't able to, I didn't understand it."

'Of course I did. And before you ask, no I'm not gonna do it for you or give you the answers.' I gasp, hitting his shoulder.

"How dare you assume I would do such a thing? I'm a good child!" He looks at me blankly.

'If you're a good child, how come that one time you asked about-'

"You said you wouldn't mention that again!?" I shout at him, trying not to blush at the embarrassing memory. 'I forgot to block out my thoughts okay!?'

'Sure.' We walk pass another student walking the opposite way. Kusuo-kun seemed to humph as we passed her, before lifting up his hand. 'Hold down your skirt.'

"Wait what-" Before I knew it, I felt a rush of wind near me. I immediately tried to keep my skirt down in reaction to the wind. I was able to hear the girl we passed screaming about the "perverted wind". 'Really? That's low even for you.'

'She was about to take a picture of us.'

'Ah fair enough.' I sigh. 'Still, you could've done something else that wouldn't have affected me!'

'I did warn you.'

"Tch!" We managed to our school, PK Academy. I separated from him to change from my outdoor shoes to indoor shoes. 'Jerk!'

I walk back to him and we walk together until I had to go to my separate classroom. I hate not having the same class as Kusuo-kun, as I hate to have him be alone. I do go over to his classroom during lunch but it's not enough for me.

'Hey Kusuo-kun, how are you doing?'

'Fine.'

'Good, cause I'm bored.'

'What do you want me to do about it?'

'You're my entertainment duh!'

'Yay...'

'Come on Ku-!'

"(L/n)! Are you listening to me!?" My focus goes back to the front of the room, my teacher is glaring daggers at me.

"I-I am sir!"

"Then you can answer this question!" The teacher points to the chalkboard, showing a slightly complicated equation.

"Um the answer is..."

'Forty-two.'

"Forty-two sir!" I smile, thanking Kusuo-kun for helping me. The teacher tells me I'm right and goes back to his lesson. 'Anyway-'

'We'll talk later, a bit busy doing something.' My eyebrows furrowed.

'Oh...okay! Let's hang out after school then!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saiki-kun! Why are you so insistent on not waiting for me!" I called out to my best friend, as I got closer I realized the big guy next to him. "Oh who's this? A classmate?"