Chapter 6 : Signs Of Love | The Real Signs of Love ♡

"What you asked Minako out!?"

"Keep it down dude!"

"You sly dog!"

"My boyfriend is sooo jealous!"

"Mine too! But that side of him is cute!~"

'Wow, love is in the air no?' I sighed, glancing at Kusuo-kun. He seemed extra annoyed again today, sometimes I forget how much he hates love. I don't understand why though, he's explained it to me before but that doesn't help me to understand. With his powers like it is, he can fall in love with someone's true personality right?

"Hey Teruhashi-san! Are you gonna get a boyfriend?" I heard a boy ask Teruhashi-chan, the most beautiful girl in the school. Well more like the world but I'll never admit that out loud, Kusuo-kun has told me what her thoughts were. She's seen as perfect, but those thoughts are less than perfect.

"Ehh? I think it's a little too early for dating! I think we should focused on our studies!" She giggled, making the guys around go 'Offu!'.

I sighed, looking around before noticing eyes looking at Kusuo-kun. Those eyes belong to Yumehara Chiyo. 'Hungry eyes nine o'clock.'

'I already know, (Y/n).' He suddenly made a weird face, before quickly going back to normal blankness. It caught me off guard and I ended up snorting.

"What the heck Saiki-kun?" I asked, trying to hold my giggles. He didn't seem pleased at the result.

'I'll help ya if you're really desperate to get her away from you.' I sighed mentally, seeing him smile slightly. Since he now has his ally helping with the "threat".

Later the two of us were walking in a hallway, most likely to get away from Yumehara-chan. But it seemed she found us from what Kusuo-kun told me by his frown deepening. As we began to go around the corner I see Kusuo-kun somersault over Yumerhara, causing her to bump into me.

"Ah! Are you okay Yumehara-chan?" I asked concerned, thankful that Kusuo-kun kept her from falling on her face. "Here, I'll help ya with those papers."

I could see the look of confusion on her face as I helped her. But she didn't question me and went on her merry way.

Soon we went back to our classroom, when I see Yumehara-chan walk by and drop her handkerchief right next to Kusuo-kun. He looks at me expectantly, causing me to sigh and get up to grab the cloth. "Yumehara-chan?"

She seemed excited before realizing it was me. "You dropped this, here!" I smiled, handing it to her.

This went on for awhile. Anything Yumehara-chan wanted Kusuo-kun to do, I did it instead. Opening doors? Check. Passing a runaway ball to her? Check. Being given cookies? Checkiky check.

School finally ended and I went ahead of Kusuo-kun. I could see Yumehara-chan standing alone. "You forgot an umbrella?" She jumped in surprised when hearing me, but she quickly calmed down and smiled.

"Yeah, I knew it was gonna rain. But I still forgot..."

"It's fine, take mine!" I exclaimed as I handed her my cheap umbrella. She looked at me in surprised yet again.

"No I couldn't! How will you stay dry?"

"Staying dry? I couldn't care less! I love dancing in the rain actually!" I then stepped into the rain, smiling as the droplets hit my face. "See!?"

I laughed, continuing to dance in the heavy rain. I didn't care that I was beginning to soak, all I cared was the moment I was feeling. Suddenly the rain stopped, but I knew it was Kusuo-kun. I looked to see him come my way with his school jacket off.