AU Special

Here's something! I'm focused on graduating highschool right now so the next chapter may not happen for awhile.

I've had this in my mind for a long time so I wanted to write it. Could've honestly done this in my oneshot book but eh. My concept and understanding of how Saiki would be a certain personality wouldn't allow a full fledge story. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Btw this is written 3rd person!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slowly opened her eyes, feeling a hand running through her hair. She looked up and smiled when she met familiar purple eyes.

"Morning Ku."

'Morning.' He smiled, moving her to sit in his lap. She snuggled closer to his chest, loving the warmth he gave. 'Is there anything you want to do today?'

"No, I just want to stay like this." She responded, still smiling.

'You sure?'

"Yeah..." He smiled, tightening his hold on the female. He moved his hand to move through her hair, playing with the strands of silky (h/c) hair.

'I wanted to do something.'

"What?" She moved her eyes to meet his, suddenly an unknown fear enveloped her. Her eyes widened slightly, her hands gripping his loose shirt tightly.

He noticed immediately, hearing her quiet thoughts. His eyes narrowed, brows furrowing in annoyance. 'What's wrong?'

"N-nothing, Ku." She replied, pushing herself away from the psychic. "I just suddenly feel chilly, is the window opened?"

'No, and besides. My pyrokenesis can keep you warm.' He responded, his frown growing. 'Your thoughts are jumbling around.'

"Oh, are they? Maybe I just need some sunlight! Let's actually do something and go out!" She smiled weakly, wondering why her fight or flight response is going haywire. She hissed, her brain suddenly pounding hard against her skull.

'Headache? I'll get you some pain meds. I told you, you don't need to use your anti powers anymore. They're useless against my powers.' He held up his hand, aspirin suddenly appearing on his hand. 'Here, I'll get water too.'

"No I can do it. I think I just need to walk around." She smiled, attempting to get up before the pinkette suddenly pinned her down. "K-ku?"

'You don't need to get up, I'll do it.'

"B-but I haven't been out of the room for days." She stuttered, her fear rising as his annoyance as expressed more and more by his body language. "Wh-whats wrong? You're acting weird..."

'...'

"Ku, please." She whispered, feeling so terrified tears started to well up.

The psychic sighed, getting off of the female and teleporting somewhere. She relaxed, her senses jumbled up. She stood up, wrapping the blanket around her bare body before walking towards the window. She looked out to see the familiar beautiful garden she loved so much.

"Ngh!" She groaned, her headache coming at full force. She squints her eyes, the garden slowly turning into something unexpected.

Ruble. It was the destroyed city she grew up in since middle school.

Her memories flooded back to her, the fear returning. The screams, the bodies, everything came back. She fell to the floor, curling into herself.

'Looks like they came back again. It's amazing how your powers can force you out of my mimd control.' She froze, her fear immobilizing her. Footsteps could be heard, almost making her ears bleed. A hand reached her head, petting in a way to comfort.

She couldn't feel any comfort from the the man that ruined the world for her. The same man with such strong powers that she can't do anything to stop him, stuck to do his bidding and play the role of a caged bird.

'I think it's time for a nap.'

Her eyes widened, she turned her head to look into the eyes of her now realized captive. What was once blank eyes that held no interest, now holds such devotion and affection in them it made her sick.

"No-" Before she could protest, something hit her head sharply. Her conscience instantly gone.

~~~~~~~

She slowly opened her eyes, feeling a hand running through her hair. She looked up and smiled when she met familiar purple eyes.

"Morning Ku."

'Morning.' He smiled, moving her to sit in his lap. She snuggled closer to his chest, loving the warmth he gave. 'Is there anything you want to do today?'

"No, I just want to stay like this." She responded, still smiling.

'Alright.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you like it! I'm editing this ending author's note to explain more about this yandere au

¤In the beginning note I didn't want to say it was yandere for the surprise factor, like a horror story lmao

¤The reason I used repetition at the end was to show that this is actually a never ending cycle for the "couple". Some days it's "good", and some days it's "bad"

¤This au is based off of (this fanfic canon wise) what if the two never actually became friends. I headcanon that Kusuo would go yandere over the fact his powers don't work on her (when he has the control devices on that it). Not realizing that the more he observes her the more he falls in love to the point of obsession.

¤So with that in mind I imagine that Kusuo took his control devices off and destroyed the world. Leaving only those two to live for eternity (I also headcanon that at full power Kusuo can basically become god somehow cause come'on?)

¤For this reason, because of how powerful he is now, her anti powers don't work. Or they're not that powerful to protect herself from his powers. Her thoughts are quiet but still hearable, she becomes the tiniest bit of paralyzed when looking into his eyes (tho she doesn't know this), and mind control can work for only so long.

¤SPEAKING OF MIND CONTROL! Yeah, that's what's happening. She sees the ruined world as a neverending garden full of beautiful flowers. She doesn't question about others because she believes the outside is dangerous. She even believes she loves Kusuo, not ever realizing how much just her smile makes him insane.