Chapter 11: Toritsuka-kun's First Day! | Helping Hairo Turns Bad

"Oh, so that's what it was about. I still believed you shouldn't have gotten nosy though." I say after Kusuo-kun explained to me what he and Kaidou-kun found out. Turns out that day had been the day Nendou-kun's dad died, bummer. When he asked what I did all I told him was that I went to the arcade and left for home. I didn't tell him about Toritsuka-kun, figuring he already knew about the transfer student.

"Hey did you hear about the new transfer student?" I overhear my classmates talking about Toritsuka-kun. Suddenly Kusuo-kun stands up and bolts to the next class over, I followed him of course. He ends up dragging the poor spiritualist to the bathroom.

I waited outside until the two walk out. "Hey Toritsuka-kun! How has your day been going?" I could see him shiver in fear. "Saiki-kun! Did you threaten him!?"

'Wait you knew about him?'

"Yeah, I ran into him on the way home yesterday!" He looked at the spiritualist, who coward in fear.

"I didn't tell her about that! Even her guardian spirit wouldn't let me say anything! And I didn't do anything I swear! I knew you would kill me if I did!" I looked at the two in confusion, wondering what they were talking about.

'Either way, just don't tell anyone about you know what.'

"Alright alright!" Kusuo-kun glare stays, only leaving when I flick his forehead.

"Enough bullying the poor boy." I said, leaning on Kusuo-kun's side.

"But that stuff is hard to hide, psychic powers usually stand out." Toritsuka-kun said, apparently choosing not to comment on me leaning on the pinkette.

'Exactly, so I would prefer you not gaining attention yourself.'

"But my powers aren't as bad as yours! You can read minds and see girls' bodies!"

"Execpt mine, don't forget." I pointed out, stretching my arms up. "Remember I have powers too ya know."

"Wait so does that mean-"

'Watch it.'

"Yessir!"

'Anyway. You don't have powers, you have anti powers.'

"Same thing ya dip!" I huffed, slapping Kusuo-kun's arm.

"As I was saying, you can do that stuff. Wait, that means you get to see all the girls na-" Toritsuka-kun then paused, seeing Teruhashi-chan pass by. When she left, Toritsuka-kun had a strange face. "Wha-Who's that girl!?"

'That's Teruhashi, she walked by here for no reason. Be grateful.' I rolled my eyes, an ugly feeling wash over me. I knew he didn't fall for her like others, but that didn't stop the feeling from appearing. I could feel a pair of eyes glance at me, knowing it was Kusuo-kun I thought of something else to keep my mind off of Teruhashi-chan.

"You get to look at her body too!? You damn psychic!" Toritsuka-kun exclaimed, clenching his fists.

'Sooo....he's a pervert. Weird, he seemed nice when I first met him.'

"Saiki-san, please just this once let me punch you!"

'How about no.'

"That's unfair! Do you plan to just enjoy looking at girl's bodies to yourself!?"

'Don't say it like that, do you think I ennoy it?'

"You have everything! Why are you so favoritized?"

'Go complain to the original author.'

Then suddenly a massive crowd of girls came flooding in, asking about guardian spirits. While he listed girls' spirits, I talked with Kusuo-kun.