The Nerd's Revenge

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author, except in case of reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

This work is fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are product of the author's imagination or are used as fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright© 07.12.14 val-dreams

All Rights Reserved.

---
Seriously, don't copy my work or anyone's work for that matter, it is very unethical and rude.
---

Josette Peters is a straight A student who loves to read books and help others. Jo has never been out of her comfort zone, she rather have a book in her hands than to socialize. What happens when a set of situations get her into a lot of trouble with the smartest kids in school. Jo will learn that not all nerds are good guys and that finding love doesn't only happen on the books she reads.

Jo is short for Josette; who by the way is a girl.

Joel is Jo's twin brother he is the boy.

------

Don't forget to Comment and Vote on this story of you like it. Please, it would make my day.