Chapter 5

Belfast is beautiful. Period.

It's my favourite city by far. Yes, I know this is only our first stop on this trip and it's going to last one month. And, we still have the entire day to see Belfast, but that doesn't matter; I still love it, simple as that.

One thing I've noticed is that it's hard to be discrete around here. What I'm trying to say, is that we are the ones that can't be discrete, at all. We students are getting a lot of attention that may be because of the excitement that's coming off of us in waves. We are three large groups, talking loud enough for everyone to hear us. The good thing about all this attention, is the boys.

With all the noise we make it's normal for all the citizens here to look our way, but I don't care about any of their stares; only the ones from the hot boys.

Why can't we have these sexy boys in Nashville? The mothers here must have gold in their wombs. Would they mind if I kidnapped their sons and took them to Madagascar so I can marry 7 Irish guys all at once? Don't answer that.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

I pinch Beth's arm, which causes her to squeal and rub her arm on the spot I touched seconds ago.

"What was that for?" She says with a frown on her face.

"It was for you to realize that you're actually awake."

"You could have simply said that, and I would have believed you." She pouts and rubs the place I injured her that's now red. Maybe I pinched too hard? Oh well.

"No, I couldn't have. Sometimes in your dreams, you hear people talk and I wanted to make sure that this wasn't a dream to you."

"You're one crazy bitch." Tell me something I don't know.

"I love you too bade, but think positive, now that you have that red mark on your arm you can say that some Irish, hunky, man gave you a hickey." Her eyes sparkled after I said that, but it doesn't last long.

"Why would he give me a hickey on my arm?"

"Maybe it's a fetish of yours?" I answer her; shrugging with a smug smile on my face.

"Sarah can you help me here?" Beth says. She starts throwing a tantrum by crossing her arms over her chest and pouting. Seriously, if she decides to act any more childish, I'm going to buy her candy just to make her happy.

"Sorry, I'm not getting myself into this." Only a foot ahead of us, she turns her head to look over her shoulder at us, with a malicious smile on her face. "In fact, while you two are arguing I'm going to enjoy the view, more known as.... Boys."

The girls and I are heading to Victoria Square and it's a mall, sort of, I think. You may not believe this, but Lucy is with us. This morning when we were getting ready to go take breakfast, we started talking and talking and we lost track of time, so Sarah and Beth came find me. Long story short, Lucy spends her time with us, and we have so many things in common. We all love the Ben & Jerry's ice cream and our favourite flavour is cookie dough, we adore movie marathons and we all have a passion for Channing Tatum. These are only three of the oh so many things we have in common.

Also, Dylan and I have shared a few glances with each other since our encounter, something simple and without any meaning, but still. I noticed that he is quite popular, and he doesn't belong to the football team, which is a relief. But he is always with these two guys.

One has a hair the colour of fire, with deep blue eyes from what I can tell. And, he has loads of tattoos with different colours all over his arms. The other one is a curly haired boy with green eyes, from what I can tell, and he is in a good shape; like Dylan but even better. He also has tattoos on his arms like the ginger one, and he is the tallest of the three of them.