~-Abandoned Hospital-~

(I'm going to try and exclude using ''Y/N'' as much as possible but that might be difficult.)

(DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH NO SEX SCENES WILL APPEAR IN THIS STORY AT ALL THERE WILL BE SWEARING!)

~~Your P.O.V.~~

7:15am~California~Your apartment

My alarm bleeped and I was so annoyed. If it wasn't the 15th time I'd pressed snooze I wouldn't have rolled out of bed. Okay, maybe I told myself a small lie... it had been around 30 times... maybe 60, okay fine you pressed snooze a lot. The thought made you giggle and you checked your notifications. You had a couple instagram notifications and you quickly tapped the notification to see what was happening on their.

'Colby Brock posted a new story!'

You played the story, he looked sorta tired and you assumed he was probably editing when he recorded ad his hair was scruffy and he was sat shirtless in-front of his desk.
"Hey guys, we're trying to find somewhere to explore for the Sam and Colby channel. Anyone know somewhere in California where we can go that's relatively close? Make sure we haven't already been there!" 

I smiled. Although some people would have been freaking out about him being shirtless and looking ''adorable'' with his scruffy hair I didn't really care, I was just excited to possibly have a chance to DM Colby Brock, whether it was just telling him somewhere to go or not. I scratched the back of my head, I remembered I hadn't done your hair yet. I ran to the bathroom, tied my hair back into a high ponytail and smiled at myself. I went and got changed and then went back on instagram.

3:15PM

I woke up to my phone beeping with notifications, I didn't exactly realise I fell back to sleep, people were spamming my DM's telling me Colby was going live at 3:20 and I quite quickly DM'd Colby and said ''Hey, there is a graveyard not far from where I live, the graveyard is obviously still open but their is a hospital near the back that I went too once and it was pretty creepy'' 

He didn't DM back instantly, I mean I didn't expect him too, but I sent him the address to the church anyway even though it probably didn't change much. I sighed scrolling through his pictures, and then he went live. I quickly tapped and said Hi in the chat, realising for some reason I was one of the only 6-7 there and it stayed like that for about 6 minutes, which was extremely odd even he said it was strange but I just used it as a chance to find out whether he had found out where they're exploring. He ignored the question and started joking around with Jake who had taken Colby's phone and ran off with it.

If Colby wasn't going to the hospital I would, and I'd go at 9:30, because that's when he said he would go. "Ew! I sounded like a stalker!" I said to myself after realizing what I had thought.

9:30PM

I had stopped caring about the trap boys and I just left my apartment with my rucksack to explore the Hospital. 

I just messed around having fun when I heard a few people jumping the fence and I ran to hide behind one of the beams holding up part of the building.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck..." I whispered to myself. I reached into my pocket to try and find my XPLR sticker so I could place it and run, but I'd left it in my rucksack, and my rucksack had an obnoxiously loud zip... "Fuck it..." I mumbled unzipping my bag, grabbing the sticker and climbing up a little bit so I could put it securely on the building.

"HEY!" Someone shouted in my direction, I thought it was possibly security so I grabbed my bag and started to run. 

"Gah!" I fell face first into the dirt after slipping in some mud. I climbed up and just before I started running again, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. I kept my eyes closed and didn't raise my head assuming it was just security. If it was security it wasn't someone I'd ran into before, they were being gentle and the didn't shout or anything. 

"Moony?" The person said. Moony was what everyone called me on instagram, since my username was Moony_xBrock. I opened my eyes and looked up. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed not realizing that I was saying it out loud and I pulled away only to embarrass myself and fall on my ass into the mud. I blushed and looked back up. Colby was stood their, now glaring over me with his hand out offering to help me up. I was about to accept it when I looked at my mud covered hand and flushed a bright red and instead got up myself... "Sorry, I.. um... I'm a clumsy..." I hesitated and looked up at him "I'm a clumsy, short person." I sighed and became an even brighter shade of pinkish red after I embarrassed myself. 

"And I'm-"

"COLBY!" a distant voice called, I'm guessing it was Sam or Elton because of the way he said the name.

"Hey, I know this is awkward, but do you want a tour?" I quickly said grabbing Colby's arm and dragging him in the direction of the entrance where the sound of the call came from.

"OoOoOhhh, who's this?" Sam smirked gently nudging Colby's shoulder.

"I'm Moon- wait I'm (Y/N)" I blushed even brighter in embarrassment. "I'm not actually called Moony..." I giggled.

"So (Y/N), you offered a tour?" Colby mumbled, trying to change the awkward topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER A SHORT TOUR AROUND THE ENTIRE PLACE WE WERE CHILLING OUTSIDE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a group of kids throwing rocks and stuff, so Sam and Colby thought it would be fun to start running and dodging the stones so that's what we did whilst running towards the fence to jump out. Colby was hit by a small rock and although I was able to keep up just fine I was the one mainly getting hit. 

"Shit..." one of the boys said.

I fell face first into the mud.

~~COLBY'S P.O.V.~~

I keeled down next to Moony. It was weird calling her Moony, after all I knew her name but she was always one of the first likes or first comments, sometimes even the first view, so most of the traphouse knew her as Moony. The kids throwing the rocks stopped and actually came over to check if she was okay. I rolled her over so she wasn't flat in the mud. 

"Is she 'aight?" Someone said from a few meters away, he was one of the kids throwing the stones, but he wasn't the one who threw the specific stone that hit her. I took my hoodie off and used it to wipe the mud off her face. She was breathing, she'd just passed out. Shoot. We now had a mud covered fan who was coming to our place.

-A few minutes later-

"Colby, are you sure taking a random girl we met at an abandoned hospital should be coming to stay at our house?" Sam muttered whilst driving.

"What else are we supposed to do with her? Leave her with a group of boys who were all drunk, stoned or just bitchy? Leave her on the streets? We don't have her address!"

"If something gets out on the internet about where we live I swear to god!" Sam yapped and I just rolled my eyes.