Halloween Party

-Kat and Colby were both over Sam, 5-6 days had passed.-

The party was today, Me and Colby had our costumes ready and I had gotten Kat a new outfit so she wasn't matching with Sam. A long flowy black dress that looked almost like a wedding dress and some ram-like horns with gems hanging from them and across her fore-head. Someone HAS to fall for her in this costume I mean... it's magnificent! I kinda wanted it for next year. She wore some thigh-high heels. Devyn said I could use her make-up for Kat, since she was busy decorating downstairs with Corey and Aaron. I did something sort of complicated for my usual make-up look, and it ended up sorta good.

 I did something sort of complicated for my usual make-up look, and it ended up sorta good

I used an eyeliner to draw some stars on her cheek bones and then I let her go. I went to check on Colby and get changed myself. He was sat in the corner on his phone.

"Colby we need to get dresseddd!" he looked at me, 

"Oh yeah..!" He seemed sorta nervous.

"Is it cause of Sam?.." I mumbled whilst taking my sweater off. He straightened up.

"Is what because of Sam?..."

"Colby it's obvious you're worried to talk to him downstairs." I smiled.

"Let's just get changed." He said, and we did look like the perfect couple. I then decided to put Spot in his outfit. 

"Awe you cutie." Colby said smiling.

"I knowwww! Spot's adorablee! Yes you areee..!" Colby stared at me.

"I meant you bitch."

"Oh." I laughed. 

We went downstairs. Brennen wasn't exactly in a costume specific but he looked cool, he had mostly spiked clothing, boots with spikes... spiked necklaces... spiked wristbands, and he just looked like an edge-lord.

Colby nudged me and whispered something but I didn't hear him. I kissed Colby and then we waited for everyone else to come. Sam came quite early. He had scars on his arms and his clothes were worn and dirty. He looked rough, you could tell it wasn't part of the costume.

"Go check on Sam... I don't want to talk to him until we sort things out.." Colby mumbled. I smiled at him and walked over to Sam, trying not to trip. I wasn't used to walking in heels.

"Sam are yo-" he hugged me tightly and I started to tear up at the thought of him sleeping on the streets. "Where have you been staying..?" I mumbled once he pulled away from the hug. 

"I stayed at an old friends place.." He mumbled.

"What happened then?.." I questioned..

"We got into a bit of a fight, I did come back here at one point but everyone was asleep.."

I glared over at Colby and smiled. "Go shower, I'll see if I can find something you can wear for the party.." Sam smiled at me and I quickly ran to Colby. "He's fine now. He's going to shower but he needs a costummeeee!"