Party invite.

Colby was on Instagram trying to sort things out, the fans were going crazy and I was packing my stuff to leave.

I wont lie I was pissed off. I knew Jake wanted to expose Colby but why did I have to be included in it. I didn't say anything for most of the morning, I just grabbed my bag and started to leave. Colby grabbed my arm but I shook loose and carried on walking out. I ran, not at full sprint, I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to go. Colby followed me, calling my name and trying to get me to talk.

He grabbed my arm, this time tighter so I couldn't get loose.

"Y/N... It's nothing we'll sort it out easily and everything will be fine!" I couldn't look at him. I didn't want too. I couldn't even speak. "I'll talk to Jake, he'll take the video down, he'll explain everything and it'll be back to normal!"

"There is no normal Colby." You smiled a little and hugged him. "We can DM eachother until this is sorted out but if anyone asks why I'm not posting anything don't mention it." 

The notification bell rang on Colby's phone and yours at the same time. Everyone was trying to sort out the chaos, their were already a couple stan accounts.

"Fuck it," Colby just let go of his phone and dropped it to the floor, "you're staying here." I froze.

"Colby I... I have to go home, I've got my dog... and..."

"Well then I'll come with you, we'll pack some stuff and you can come here with us"

Colby's P.O.V.

~-~ 8:30AM ~-~ Back at the traphouse ~-~ 

Shit what did I just do. We now had her staying at my house forever, she didn't even have anywhere to stay... I didn't even ask the others I just did it. Where the fuck is she going to stay. I could let her have my room... No, that's weird... It's a mess in their. None of the room-mates were going to leave their own room for her... I guess she was taking the couch... Maybe the bean-bag?... I guess she could decide?

No. I can't let her decide. She'll choose the couch because of what happened on the beanbag... God... we don't even have a spare room... My phone buzzed. Y/N was unpacking upstairs. It was a text from Brennen

Okay, this gives me something to do

Okay, this gives me something to do. I ran upstairs to my room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" (Y/N) called. She was still getting dressed but it wasn't like she was in underwear. 

"Brennen asked if I-"

"Brennen Taylors?" Her eyes widened, she knew the whole group quite well I guess...

"Yeah, he asked if I wanna go to a party tonight,"

"You don't need to ask me if you want to go Colby." She seemed confused

"Will you come?" 

"What time?"

"9:30pm."

"Sure!" she smiled.

"cu- Cool!"

~~YOUR P.O.V.~~

"I have to get changed again later... shoot" I mumbled, I don't think Colby heard what I said but he heard me say something at least.

"COLBY WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" Squealed someone downstairs. It sounded familiar but it wasn't Devyn or Kat.

"Ugh..." He rolled his eyes "Okay, see ya!" He called back.

"You 'aight?" Ew... I just said 'aight... I blushed and tried to hide my embarrassment.

"Yeah... it's one of Kat and Devyns friends, they're convinced we're dating and it's really weird."

I shrugged and he hugged me. I just let it happen, if it comforted him I wasn't going to stop him.