Confessing hurts.

Colby's P.O.V.

\(NOTE: THEY WERE HOME FROM QUEEN MARY NOW)/

I texted the group chat.

I realized how idiotic my room-mates were now

I realized how idiotic my room-mates were now. Everyone came downstairs and I stood up to talk.

"Okay, everyone already knows that I like... Y/N.." I whisper shouted and everyone nodded in return. "I'm planning on asking her out." I smiled slightly "Unless of course, someone else here likes her?" Everyone chatted among themselves. "So..?"

"DO IT!" Everyone started chanting.
"I WILLLLLLL!" I paused "But she's upstairs so she's probably changing or something I dunno."

YOUR P.O.V.

Okay, it was kinda weird, you were getting ready to go to the beach, with Brennen?.. I mean, the only time you really spoke was with the prank, which actually made you blow up on insta and you had 7k on youtube even though you hadn't yet posted anything other than a couple traphouse edits from 3-4 months ago. 

Anyway, you got changed into comfy-cute clothes *shown below* and started to do you're hair.

Hairstyle-wise you went with a half up-half down tie and finally you were happy to leave... Maybe some accesories?... No thats too much? You ended up putting on a daisy-flower crown anyway. You ran downstairs to find you're phone. 

"Where ya goin?" Jake interrupted my search,

"Oh, Brennen wanted me to meet someone or something, I don't really know. He said he'd pick me up from down the street," I paused still looking for it, "have you seen my phone? It's got disney case and I must've just misplaced it..." 

"Where'd you last have it? You're usual insta spot?" He was on about near the bean-bag where I usually took my iconic photo's.

"Ironically, No. I don't really remember last time I had it. Either way it can't be far?" I smiled at Jake and he started to look around too. Shoot why do I always lose things.

"Is this it?" He pulled a phone from off the table.

"YESSSS! Thank you so much!" I hugged him and ran to the door, "Tell everyone I said bye!" Colby walked down,