~Spiritual~

I kissed Colby on the cheek and apologized. He sighed, clearly upset, I just didn't know why. Everyone started messing around and within the chaos I managed to grab Colby and sneak off.

"What's wrong, Boo?.." I whispered.

"I just... I don't know?... Ever since we went to Queen Mary together with Sam I've had this bad feeling and today it's been worst than before..?" He paused "I.. I just don't know what to do.." He sighed and closed his eyes. I tugged on his shirt to get his attention then opened my arms for a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I have a friend who's a medium, psychic thingy... Maybe she could help..?" I smiled and he just nodded I grabbed my phone to call her and almost immediately before it even rang she answered.

The conversation went somewhat like this:

"Hey, you called?" 

"Yeah... my boyfriend h-"

"Has a bad feeling about something?"

"Yup..."

"I've had a strange feeling about you... heh, sounds weird I know but.."

"Why didn't you tell me!? Maybe I'm haunted or something!"

"Just get you're ass over here with your boyfriend"

I hung up.

Right, Just wear comfortable clothes, she wont care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put on a yellow-orange sweater with a black skirt (shown below) and since I didn't want too much skin showing I paired it up with some knee-length black socks.

I'll admit the socks made me look like a school-girl, but I liked it.

Colby just wore some jeans and a shirt, like usual.

COLBY'S P.O.V.

Ugh... she's too cute. Knee-length socks could probably be seen as a slutty thing, but somehow whenever Y/N wore them it fitted perfect and she looked like an ordinary person... not like a slut at all. 

I scooped her up into a hug and she giggled and squirmed trying to escape. I put her down and she looked up at me with cute 'puppy eyes'. Did she want to- NO! GOD COLBY...! YOU JUST STARTED DATING HER!

"What do you want now," I rolled my eyes then I smiled at her,

"PIGGY BACK!" She attempted to wrap her arms around my neck and hug me but she was too short and couldn't reach properly. I sighed and put her on my back.

"If you start screaming and say you wanna get off like last time I swear to god I will throw you." I joked she looked genuinely scared and she tightened her grip a little.

"Go!" She yelled impatiently. I walked down the stairs and went to grab my car keys. She slapped my hand before I could grab them.

"We're walking you doofus." I rolled my eyes and started to leave.

"Ugh, I have to carry an annoying child all the way theree.."

"Yesh! And that annoying child will- WAIT I'M NOT ANNOYINGGG!" She covered my eyes. "Lets gooo!" She stopped covering my hands and eventually we made it. A young woman, a little younger than me but probably around the same age as Y/N opened the door. She was pale, staring at the floor, with dark brown hair fading into a deep purple. All she was wearing was a purple t-shirt and some black shorts. I put Y/N down.

The young girl beamed at her and grabbed her hands, and then turned and looked me up and down, I was sort-of concerned when she started whispering to Y/N.

YOUR P.O.V.

I smiled back at Annie, she looked Colby up and down, not just a quick look up and down though, she basically traced his outline with her eyesight and then squinted a little before looking at me and whispering,

"He's a bit of a mess, eh?" it was funny she'd said it because she sounded dead serious. I laughed a little. 

"He's just-" I paused and looked at Colby, "Well, since you were my friend I just told him to be comfortable..." She looked at me slightly horrified.

"You let him go outside like that?!" She whispered back. I burst out laughing.

"He looks fine Annie, stop being weird." I laughed a little and she rolled her eyes at us both and invited us inside.

COLBY'S P.O.V.

This woman- Annie I think she was called- was blabbering on about spirits attaching to us. As soon as we walked in Y/N kept having short nose bleeds, and we kept hearing knocks that Anna didn't hear. Either way Anna said not to worry, it was just some sort of spirit that wants company, and then she welcomed it to attach to her instead... I felt a little safer now- infact a lot safer.

"Now, do you want a lift or are you going to walk in the rain?..." Anna said. I shrugged,

"we'll be fine in the rain." I glared at Y/N slouching on the floor with a pile of tissues because of the nose bleed. 

"Yeah... I need the fresh air.. Heh" Y/N mumbled. I scooped her up into a hug. With that, we went home.