=~Hidden Camera's~=

I was still confused about being in the traphouse. Jake was so hyper, if anything slightly more hyper than in some of the videos. Colby had opened the cupboard to all the snacks and ran off to go find Devyn or Kat so I could borrow some clothes. I hated myself right now. I couldn't reach the cupboard and had to climb to grab the food.

"Boo" I nearly fell off the counter. If Sam hadn't have stopped me from falling I probably would have passed out again.

"Sam, I swear to god." He smiled at me and then walked off. 

TIME SKIP 5MINUTES

Colby ran down the stairs and stared at me. I froze, taking another oreo and stuffing it into my mouth.

"You ate a whole packet?" He stared at me again and I looked at the packet. I smiled awkwardly and quickly took 2 more from the back of the pack. I put one in my mouth and threw the other at his head. "Very generous of you..." He ate the last oreo and we went back to the living room.

~Jakes P.O.V~

I heard them coming, quickly turned the camera on and ran off. Surprisingly, they didn't see me. As long as the battery doesn't die I'll be able to expose them! After asking permission of course. 

~Colby's P.O.V.~

She had to go soon of course, but she was staying the night since it was almost midnight and we didn't really think about asking her if she wanted a drive home, I guess she just fit in. Everyone was chilling in the gaming room when I walked in, Devyn, Kat, Corey, Jake, Aaron, Sam. Literally everyone. They were watching a movie or something but obviously they got bored of it because now they were all just laughing. I walked in a little further. Y/N was stood their dancing and jumping, mocking people, squealing and just generally being herself. It was like she was part of the house. I saw a few cameras that had been hidden and quickly looked at Jake. He smirked at me.  For some reason he was trying to catch as much as he could on camera. 

I turned to walk out of the room but Y/N had started running after me. I stopped to let her catch up. She was about an inch away from my face and I flushed a bright red. 

"Tag. You're IT" She tapped my nose and sprinted off and the whole house erupted into running around playing Tag. (Ahem, Just incase it's called something different where you live, the game Tag is where one person chases others around and when they touch you, you become the one to chase everyone) I hid and everyone looked around for me, I jumped out and tagged Sam then ran back to another hiding spot grabbing Y/N's hand as I ran past her and pulling her with me. We ran upstairs. Somehow she took control and dragged me to my room.

"Upstairs was supposed to be off-limits we're basically cheating!" She whisper-shouted. 

I smiled.

 "Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

 "Why are you so-" I hesitated as a joke "Why are you so behaved?" She slapped me and walked off towards my window. 

"C'mon." She signalled for me to follow her, so I did. She climbed out of the window and somehow safely managed to get down. I followed slightly slower than what she did, somehow it was like she knew the house better than me. Corey saw us through the downstairs window and we quickly started to try and avoid everyone since we didn't know who was tagging people. The streetlights went off. It was 11:00-ish when we got home and we'd been there for a while. Everyone chilled out a little and we went inside. 

Your P.O.V.

I went upstairs with Kat and Devyn and we started going through clothes I could wear. Kat thought it'd be funny if I just wore a ton of merch, so that's what I did, but we ended up hating it so I just went with a baggy-ish cropped shirt and some red shorts. (Shown below)

 (Shown below)

The didn't exactly match but at least it was comfortable enough to sleep in

The didn't exactly match but at least it was comfortable enough to sleep in. We ran back downstairs and went into the gaming room I immediately saw a partly covered camera but I didn't question it and didn't think it was turned on.We all sat down, Colby was across the room sitting one side of the couch, and everyone else had piled on, Devyn and Kat shared one of the bean-bags so I just took the over to myself. We watched The Greatest Showman, Grease, and a couple overs and by the time we'd watched about 5 only me, Colby, Sam and Kat were awake.

Colby got up and asked which movie to put on next and we just watched The Lion King. 

Everyone was asleep except me and Colby. 

"You look lonely!" He whisper-shouted across the room trying not to wake anyone up.

"I'm just struggling to sleep, new environment y'know?" I replied in the same whisper-shout voice

"Do you want me to make you look not lonely?" 

"Whats that supposed to mean Mr Brock?"

"I'll come sit with you while we finish up the snacks!" He grinned and I nodded. 

We started watching some scarier movies which somehow freaked me out even more. It was like 3:00am. Either way me and Colby just kinda hung out until I fell asleep. I was definitely first asleep, Colby had fallen asleep not quite on the bean bag. If I'm honest I think I may have pushed him off a little because he was in what looked like a rather uncomfortable position. Nobody else was awake, I had to go home sooner or later. I went to Colby's room where I'd left my bag and my old clothes. It was locked, but the lock was from the inside... shoot, we forgot to unlock it before we climbed out of the window...I would've climbed in through the window but before I started the neighbours gave me a funny look. 

~Large time jump~

~1 hour later~

My phone beeped and I checked the notification

'Jakewebber9 has posted'

I checked the picture.

"Oh my fucking god.." I wanted to scream but almost everyone was still asleep. 

The camera I saw had been fucking recording.