Possessed

Colby's P.O.V.

This beautiful bitch just pranked me. I'm going to prank her back... I mean I know it wont be much, but hey, we needed something for the Sam and Colby channel so this would give us a chance to film that and to get us into the pranks!

Sam had gone out with Kat so I'll tell him later... Meanwhile I'm going to try and find the cutie who pranked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran downstairs to find her but as soon as I turned the corner she ran up the stairs again. Fuck, she's smart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was going to climb out the window like we did last time we were being chased so I was able to catch up and grab her arm. God this prank better work...

Beep beep. A text.

I quickly check my phone. I saw it was from Brennen and just didn't reply. I carried on playing childish games with Y/N and eventually she slumped onto the sofa half asleep.

YOUR P.O.V.

God me and Colby were so similar. I slumped onto the sofa after running around. He sat next to me on his phone and I quickly went to get changed. I ran into Colby's room and grabbed his mickey mouse sweater then I ran back to my room and just put on some black adidas shorts ~~~~(Shorts are shown below but I assumed everyone recognizes the iconic mickey mouse sweater so I didn't bother finding a picture)~~~~

 I ran into Colby's room and grabbed his mickey mouse sweater then I ran back to my room and just put on some black adidas shorts ~~~~(Shorts are shown below but I assumed everyone recognizes the iconic mickey mouse sweater so I didn't bother find...

The sweater was huge on my and nearly came down to my knees so you couldn't even see the shorts, but whatever. I ran back downstairs and sat down beside Colby. He glared at me.

"GiMmE mAh SwEaTeR bAcK" He was clearly joking around

"Well, you're not wearing it and it's iconic, so I'm wearing it." I grinned before trying to grab my phone. My hands were covered by the sleeves of my jumper so my phone kept slipping and I had to constantly roll the sleeves up. 

The door clicked open followed by Kat's laughter.

"COLBY WE'VE GOTTA GO TO QUEEN MARY!" I assumed it was Sam but I was more surprised by the fact they were going AGAIN after saying the last time was... well their LAST TIME... I guess I was kinda excited for the video because I let out a little squeal of excitement and then dropped my phone and covered my mouth to pretend I didn't do it but Colby just stared at me awkwardly and I blushed.

"Go get you're butt ready!" I slapped his arm and he ran to go get dressed. I'm not going to lie, I kind of wanted to go, but I wasn't going to invite myself... actually maybe I would invite myself? No that's kinda rude. I'll just stay home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLBY'S P.O.V.