What happened.

Colby's P.O.V.

I woke up with Y/N almost on-top of me, I didn't want to wake her up but she was such a light sleeper. I ended up drifting back to sleep.

Brennen's P.O.V.

I set up my camera and turned it on, trying not to wake anyone up. Colby was quite a heavy sleeper though, but he'd just fallen back to sleep. 

"Okay, This isn't much of an intro but! We had a party last night and Colby brang a girl, who he apparently really  likes, if she's up for it I really want to prank him... But I need to wake her up without waking Colby up." I whispered, grabbing the camera and going over to the couch. I gently nudged Y/N and she woke up, I pointed to colby and gestured for her to follow me. We went into my room where we stood looking in the mirror.

"Holy fuck... I look like a hot mess," She laughed, before asking me what I wanted.

"We're pranking Colby!" I whisper shouted and then I explained everything.

Your P.O.V.

I was kinda annoyed that he woke me up for a prank, but I kinda was excited so we just had to find a way to play it out. I took one of Brennen's shirts that he hadn't worn in a while and put it on. I guess this would be as simple as some selfies. Post it on instagram, when Colby see's boom there's the prank.

We looked up inspiration and there were 3 that we could easily pull off. Brennen had informed people it was a prank in hope the colby wouldn't scroll that far back and would just see the pictures.

Here's the inspiration we took from:

So thats what we did, we took the photos, not just images from in the mirror of course, and then after at least 13-14 pictures me and brennen just burst out with laughter without saying anything to try and wake Colby up

So thats what we did, we took the photos, not just images from in the mirror of course, and then after at least 13-14 pictures me and brennen just burst out with laughter without saying anything to try and wake Colby up. It didn't work so I decided that I'd just 'try' to crawl back to where I was hugging him from as obviously as I possibly could. Colby woke up before I'd even layed back down and I acted shocked and panicked whilst lying and trying to persuade him I just went to the toilet. He never noticed the outfit change until he got up and actually looked at me. Thats when I think he got suspicious. Either way we both went home. Colby was still concerned I think, I instantly ran inside and locked myself in the spare room (which I had now claimed) ... Maybe I was getting too much into the prank but it was the prank war... and I might not have been a vlogger... yet, but I could still join in on the war!

Colby was banging on the door trying to get me to let him in and I just pretended I couldn't hear. Fuck this felt rude... I tapped a message to Jake quickly.

I heard him running up the stairs shouting for Colby

I heard him running up the stairs shouting for Colby. I couldn't hear what was happening very well from inside the room but I heard them talking. I captured it all on a vlog camera that Brennen gave me to film the rest of the prank with. I couldn't help but feel cruel, I heard Colby basically shouting and then I realized this prank was because Brennen said he liked me. Since when? Why? Was he really talking about me at the party? Fuck.. I stopped thinking about it quite quickly when I heard him yell about me.

 I quickly ran out of my room and into his room with the camera rolling. I opened his room door and peeked in then ran and jumped on him giving him a massive hug.

"Colby, let me talk." I said quietly. I put the camera down on his desk and pretended to turn it off. He didn't look back at it which was lucky for me. I gently grabbed his face and pulled myself less than an inch away from his face. "Welcome to the prank wars." I whispered before leaping for the camera and beginning to run knowing that he would probably kill me after what I just did. 

"FUCK YOU!" he called before running after me, I quickly said bye to the camera so I could lose the extra weight and hide from him. 

Now I've used all of my ideas for the build up, does anyone have any more ideas? Or should I get right into the juicy part? owo

Maybe once Colby and 'You' become official I could make it so Jake or Brennen like her and don't know about Colby? Hmm!

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! If I don't get at least one comment I will  kill Colby Irl. :) hehe

!BAH BYE BITCHES!

This has been a walmart add... Oh shit you're still here!