WAR!

(THIS CHAPTER WAS PREVIOUSLY ME EXPLAINING WHY I MAY END THIS STORY HERE.
I HAD A SUDDEN BURST OF INSPIRATION AFTER A LONG 5 HOUR NAP!)

The dog's had all gotten to know each-other, and I had hit 13k subscribers. Colby came downstairs, Me Kat and Devyn were planning on pranking Jake, and I had a plan to get Sam, Colby and Corey maybe Jake too. Aaron was going to help us since he had to go to walmart anyway so we asked him to get some supplies. Which by now we'd realized we didn't really need we just wanted. Anyway, we had a huge plan and it would work. Definitely. 
We'd all brought these matching necklaces, they looked sorta magical so we thought it would make sense to use them since the boy's hadn't seen them yet.

Devyn DM'd a couple random fan accounts asking them to help with the prank and spam them the link to a website we made about 'haunted necklaces' and the ones we brought were at the top, we made the website, so none of it was real.

Perfect everything was set up. Now we just needed 30-40 minutes before we could show the necklaces and put them on. We'd also brought white contacts so that we could make it look like the necklaces really were doing what we wanted them too. 

The boys believed it quickly and started filming about it. Me Devyn and Kat ran downstairs laughing 

"Guyss we got something to show youuu!" we all pulled out the necklaces

"Throw them in the fucking bush with the dybbuk boxes!" Jake laughed. I put mine on and so did the others then we ran off up stairs.

"Shit we already messed up" We all burst out laughing, it wasn't as cool as we thought, we left a note at the top of the stairs that just said 'Find me' and then it had the 3 necklaces attached to it. We put the white contacts in and Devyn did some amazing make-up so we looked like we were losing colour in our skin and we went out for a while.

We got some weird looks but at least the boys would think we were missing. When we got back to the house Aaron started messing around with the electric box and eventually he just turned it fully off, we all snuck in and sat cross legged on the sofa, with the necklaces in out hands staring at them. (We'd brought multiple of them so it would look like they just appeared in our hands.

The light flicked back on and Jake flipped out, I think he saw us but he didn't know what exactly we were. Everyone looked at us then. We didn't have much choice but to tell them it was a prank since we messed up near the start. So that's what we had to do. 

"THE SUPER PRANK WAR... HAS BEGUN!" I screeched. I'd just announced it... Fuck I felt magical "The winner of the super prank war gets anything they want for free, and the person who loses is paying!" I giggled "Oh and the winner gets to go on a holiday, but everyone goes not just them, so really they just pick the destination."

Everyone agreed to it and the war was declared.