Note - No addition to story. - Please read?

~~~THANK YOU FOR 20 READDSSS! EEEEEEEEEEE!~~~

~~~Honestly I was tempted to team with my friends and spam the link to Sam/Colby~~~

~~~I didn't though because I'm not no little B!TCH~~~

~~~Comment if you want me to spam him...~~~

~~~If I get 5 comments telling me to spam him.~~~

~~~and at least 3 readers to join in with me~~~

~~~I will f*king do it~~~

~~~Heres a few quotes from the traphouse~~~

Colby: If I was straight up with my mom she'd be like 'WHOT, YOU LIKE GIRLS?!'

JAKExreader (I MEAN WHOT NO NOT A HINT TO MY NEXT STORY): Jake paul gave me relationship advice once ;)

Samuel: You don't know whether he's jacking off or whether he lost in fortnite.

Beanie boi: (talking about Tana) She forgot my name like... 7 times so... she's okay I guess?

Colbean: (Talking about Tana) Y'know what this girls awesome, she's cool whatever. And then I saw a smash or pass video and she was like ''MMMmmm... I'd probably pass''

Colbean and Sammy boiiii: ELTON!

Jake: I call my Pumpkin... Colby brock!

~~~ROASTING TIME~~~

SAM ONLY LIKES 3AM BECAUSE 3AM LOOKS LIKE IT'S SPELLING SAM

Jake only laughs about ghosts because if they attach to him he'll have company.

Aaron only brought a puppy so that he wouldn't be judge while he mast- PLAYS FORTNITE...  hahhhahahh...

~~~Appreciation hour.~~~

NONE OF YOU FUCKING LOSERS GET ANY APPRECIATION BECAUSE NOBODY COMMENTS SO I CAN'T GIVE ANYONE APPRECIATION :'(

Please comment, when I start getting comments if I ever do I'll randomly pick someone everytime and I'll enter them into the story, whether they become someones girlfriend/boyfriend or just become someones bestie will be slowly decided but, y'know. If you want to be entered into it put '#Appreciation' and I'll put you on a wheel to spin to choose. owo. I'll probably reply to the comment and ask for your name. You can either say your real name or a random name.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL

!BUH BAIIIII BITCHESSSS!