Party! ~

8:45PM.

I was just about ready for the party, Devyn was doing my makeup and I was actually enjoying being a little more girly. I had to admit, I liked the way I looked, although it wasn't something I'd usually wear.

 I had to admit, I liked the way I looked, although it wasn't something I'd usually wear

(You can change it if you wish)

Devyn had also given me a flower crown, It matched the outfit perfectly and reminded me of the one I saw a cat wearing once. I loved the entire outfit and quickly after I was able to I went to get Colby. I knocked on his door and he called for me to come in. I looked him up and down, he was just wearing a black band tee a plain hoodie and some black jeans.

"CoLbYyYyYy! You told me to get all dressed uppp!" I slowly started to rummage through his closet,

"Nooo! Y/N we're going to be late if I change!" I carried on pulling out an outfit anyway and I tossed it at him. It wasn't really his style either but I think it would suit him, and it wasn't too dressy. 

(Edit if you wish, I personally excluded the hat whilst imagining the story and writing it but he wears hats sometimes so It's cool if you keep it)

It wasn't a huge change... Now I think about it I basically pulled out the exact same jeans he already had on but still I left the room and he got changed, then we all left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived later than everyone else. I'll admit it was my fault, Colby had mentioned Brennen usually only supplying alcohol, beer (ext) and water so I wanted to stop at McDonald's to get myself a couple milkshakes. Colby didn't seem to mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kinda just popped myself down on the couch whilst everyone was dancing and partying. Although I enjoyed party's this one felt a little off, possibly because I was the only single girl and everyone was drunk, even Colby. I was looking down scrolling through my phone with one of my milkshakes in the other hand. I heard chanting and looked up to see a group of boys all arm wrestling. This wasn't exactly my scene, huh... I quickly wiggled through the crowd to Colby,

"Hey Colbs, I'm going to go get some fresh air okay..." He nodded, he was drunk you could tell but I didn't say anything. I went outside and sighed. I just sat there. For hours. Somehow I was happy too aswell.

I knew Colby said he would be staying around Brennen's and I'd told him I would probably go home but I don't know if I will. Someone gently grabbed my shoulder. It reminded me so much of Colby I just assumed it was him. I sprung up and hugged him, squeezing him tightly. I didn't look at him I just hugged him and eventually he hugged back a lot gentler than usual. 

"Well that was a weird way of saying 'Hey' for the first time" A familiar voice announced. Shoot it was Brennen not Colby. I quickly let go and stepped back, causing me to slip and fall down the steps.

"Fuck..." I mumbled... "Sorry Brennen..." I lifted myself up carefully this time. Brennen wasn't as drunk as I expected.

"I'm guessing you're Y/N - Y/L/N" He grinned and looked at me.

"Yeah that's me..." I grinned

"Colby's staying here tonight... so I'll assume you are too?" 

"I... yeah? No? I don't really know?" I paused "I mean I guess so if you have space in your house and stuff..." Brennen nodded and gestured for me to come back inside. I accepted and wandered back in, it was less crowded than before, I guess maybe in my state of daydreams I didn't notice everyone leaving. The only people there were Me, Brennen, Colby, Jake and who I assumed to be Elton maybe? Everyone was getting ready to go except Colby and Brennen of course, and I didn't bring anything except my phone...Oh wait... Nothing except my phone... "Shit!" I didn't mean to say it out loud... or as loud as I did. Colby stared at me confused, and I just froze and blushed. Everyone left and Me, Colby and Brennen just kinda talked. 

I was tired, way more tired than both of the boys were but I didn't want to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME JUMP

Around half an hour later.

00:08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby's P.O.V.

I'll admit, I was drunk. Not crazily drunk, I could control myself, but I was still drunk. Brennen had gone to bed and Y/N had fallen asleep on the couch. She was adorable. Maybe I was just really... really drunk..? No... she was definitely adorable. I lay a blanket over her and she curled up into a ball. Brennen only gave us one blanket but I didn't mind. I fell asleep too. Everything was fine

(EEP! THIS ONE WAS A LONG ONE -and I say that un-ironically I'm not talking inappropriately hehe- I spent an hour on this, which wasn't as long as I thought. Surprisingly it isn't the longest chapter like I thought it was. 934 words isn't much, but I had a huge Idea whilst writing it and although I was tempted to put it all into one chapter I knew I wouldn't have enough patience to read the page if I put everything on here, so I put it into the next chapter.)