"I DON'T LOVE YOU"

~COLBY'S P.O.V.~

11:12pm ~ Trap-house 

I grinned looking over her. She was sorta cute.

"Fuck- She's a fan... I just brought a random fan home..." I mumbled not exactly realizing how loud I said it.

"YOU BROUGHT A FAN!" Jake said sarcastically but dramatically.

"W-wait what?" Moony muttered, she was still tired and dazed, she sounded sick almost. 

"Nothing!" I snapped. Her eyes widened as if I'd scared her in a way and she sat up. 

"Wheres my stuff..?" She quite quickly stood up and started looking around before freezing in place and looking around. "Why am I in the trap-house?"

"You were hit by one of the stones in the back of your head." 

"Oh." She mumbled. 

Shit. I began to realize what I'd just done, although we kind of had no over choice unless we could get onto her phone and stalk her a little to find out where she lives. I slouched in the couch and stared at the ground.

~YOUR P.O.V.~

Ugh. My head hurt so badly. I pulled myself up so I could see the rest of the room. Colby was lost in thought, he looked upset almost. I was about to get up and go get one of the others in the house, but Corey, Aaron and Jake were outside filming a skit and Sam was upstairs with Kat. 

(((NOTE, although this is still in the time of the traphouse and stuff, I shall not be including Elton, It's strange to include someone I barely know and although I do watch Elton, I mostly watch videos by him including friends, so its hard to learn about his personality whilst he's constantly laughing with friends!)))

I guess I was the only one who could cheer Colby up. I knew he had quite a sexual humor, that although I could easily portray I felt that it wouldn't quite be the right time to say something like that. I crawled over to him from the bean-bag.

(I know, they aren't called bean-bags they're called love sacks, but I quickly googled it to make sure and in England, we still call them bean-bags.)

I sat on the floor in front of him and then quickly flushed and moved further away realizing that if someone walked in they'd think we were uhm... up to something... 

"Colby are you-"

"I'm fine." 

"But yo-"

"I'm fine... Okay?" He got up and ran towards the stairs, I couldn't help but tear up a little, I expected him not to be the same as he is in his videos but I didn't expect him to be so... agitated? I closed my eyes and lowered my head to try and stop myself crying. I hadn't heard Colby running up the 2nd set of stairs, only the first few, which meant he was most likely able to see me almost crying. A familiar pair of hands touched my shoulders. 

I wiped my eyes a little and looked at Colby. He smiled a little as if to apologize and I nodded to tell him it was okay. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. 

"COLBY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" Jake grabbed his camera and slid over and I quickly covered my face to stop me blushing.

"I don't love you" Colby looked down at me and I acted slightly offended,

"Well I don't love you either" 

"Couple goals," Jake wandered off and I and Colby went to grab snacks.