Tears

Brennen took me to his place for a bit so we could try and calm down but I kept seeing Colby in thumbnails and it set me off again, we ended up doing karaokes and Bradley and Brennen sang a duet and basically kissed. It was hilarious.

I went to get changed in Brennen's room while the put some music on. I heard 'stressed out' start playing and quickly got changed into the hoodie that I brought Brennen, I was comfortable enough to just wear underwear underneath,

"I WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME!" I screeched bursting out of the door, "TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!"

Brennen and brad were laughing and I continued jumping around screaming all of the lyrics until it came to my favorite part where I actually put in effort.

"We used to play pretend give eachother different names, we would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away" I ran out of air and just flopped onto the carpet. Brennen posted me screeching on his snap chat story and then he made me close my eyes so he could pick a song and I had to guess what song it was.

A couple lines played and then I jumped up,

"I GOT YOU ON LOCK BUT YOU AIN'T TRYNA FIND A KEY! SHE WANNA BE ON TV SO SHE AIN'T EVERY GONNA LEAVE!" I screeched, like legitimately screeched louder than before and Brennen stared at me. There was a knock at the door so I sat down thinking maybe we were getting a noise complaint. I heard Brennen talking to Colby and just kinda sunk into the couch.

"Well, where is she?.." Colby said.

"On the couch..." Brennen paused and then whispered something.

Colby walked in and jumped at me giving me a hug. I pulled away and nearly cried again but held back. 

"Y/N I-" He hesitated. "Why did you think i'd say no?..."

"Because... you just ran off... Gone." 

"I went to get you somethinggg..!" He rapped his arms around my neck and pulled a jewelry box out of his pocket. "There.." I put the box on Brennen's table and slouched into the sofa.

"I cried... for 30 minutes, all because you said 'yes.'" I mumbled.

"Just fucking kiss already" Brennen barked. Colby looked at me as if to ask for permission and I stood up on the couch. Our lips smacked together and although it was only 1-2 seconds it felt like forever. "Colby was supposed to be my baby daddy!" He complained.

"Yeah but. He's standing on your rug with shoes on." I sat back down. Colby ran outside the house and probably down the street and Brennen followed. I grabbed some of brennen's snacks, grabbed my bags, and left to go find them. "Guys!" I called from down the street, "Colby, we've gotta go! I brought gucci on Brennens bank account and he hasn't realized yet but I need to escape before he does notice!" Brennen turned quite quickly and looked at me.

"What did you do?" I giggled and started sprinting away. I probably couldn't out-run them but, it was worth a try. I didn't really know where I was going, I just ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home-

"BITCHES IM HOME!" I screeched. 

"We'Re FiLmInG mOmMmmMMmmMmmMmmmM" Jake yelled back.

"YOU'RE ADOPTED JAKE!" I shouted and then I smiled at Colby. He was questioning me definitely. "We need to go and raid the video." I smiled. We wandered to the garage where they were filming and I leaped at Jake and although trying to tackle him I basically just ended up hugging him Aaron started acting like he didn't know what was going on and was on our side somehow magically. 

"Jake." I aimed the camera at him once I'd gotten a chance to grab it.

"Whattt" 

"Gimme a shout-out or else I'll un-adopt-ify you."

"JUST UN-ADOPT-IFY ME THEN!"

"Give me a shoutout or else I wont." 

"Well. I'll give you a shout-out in like an hour because we're doing a FAM 5 skit and we need the girls again." 

"Oh okay... Think fast!" I threw the camera at him then ran off. I don't know why I was so hyper but... oh well.