Public

I'd posted 2 videos on my channel now. Both of them were 'viral' so it was kinda cool, but Colby wanted to do a video to tell the fans we were official on his channel so... I guess out comes my awkwardness again. 

I quickly changed (outfit shown below)

"You ready?" Colby asked,

I nodded and stayed off camera while he did the intro.

He mentioned the fact that he did really like me but he had to hide it because he didn't know how the fans would react and I was tempted to jump in but I didn't.

He said on with the video and covered the camera with his hands and I couldn't help but burst out laughing "You sounded like you were on a reality TV show!"

He rolled his eyes at me and we went to the next part of the video.

"This is mah girlfrienddd!" He pointed to me and we were  both slumped on the chair now.

"Everyone thinks I am Colby's girlfriend... but really... he is my girlfriend." 

We got back to the video reading out random things that we'd posted on twitter and then playing a quick never have I ever game. 

"Colby we need to go get Spot,"

"Who's that?"

"My Aussie sheep dog. I kept having to push back picking him up but.."

"It's fine, gives us time to vlog a little." He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we returned back at the traphouse:

"Bring Navi and Buddy! I have someone for them to meet!" I called, keeping Spot next to me on the lead.

 Devyn came with Navi and Aaron carried Buddy downstairs and I let Copper of the lead to play. "Be gentle Spot.."

Spot bounded around the house playing with the other dogs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COLBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Jake screeched from the garage and Colby screeched back.

"WHOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

"COME HEREEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Whyy..."

"I need you're camera battery"... "also when are you gonna ask?"

"I already have, she's my girlfriend now." 

"Can I tweet it?"

"If you want?.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2-3 hours later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started filming with Colby.

"Heyo guysss~ It's ya favorite loser!" I started to push Colby off the frame and he fought back "You've seen the title we're doing random things to expose ourselves to each-other."

I explained the rules, we were going to find questions on instagram/twitter, revealing questions... and we HAD to answer them truthfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"QUESTION ONE, COLBY BROCK HAVE YOU EVER MADE-OUT OR DONE ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH A BOYYYYYO?"

"I don't know?"

"THATS NOT AN OPTIONNNN!" i slapped him.

"I'm just going to find a question for you."

"For those who don't believe we're dating." I kissed Colby

"If you could choose any youtuber in the world who would it be?"

"You?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the video shoot I was just tired. I finished up editing and then posted. Jake let me have a nap before the skit so by the time it came I was pretty okay. 

I fell asleep after the skit. Colby was my boyfriend... Amazing...