Chapter 1: Awoken

Flashback

"And I will see you..........in the next video......bye!!!" That sweet, deep voice always brought a smile on your face whenever you watched the memey Markiplier. Your alarm you set went off for the 50th time, trying to get you to get to bed at a decent time.

You finally except your fate and go to sleep, until the thought of you getting the mail like you promised your mom alerts you.

You quickly run outside and open the mailbox. All there was is a newspaper and a Pottery Barn magazine. You enjoy the warm, but cold breeze, brushing against your legs.

A flash of light surrounds you and just like that, you lose conciseness.....the only explanation you have for that is that you were dreaming or....abducted.....

You quickly inhale to regain consciousness. Your vision is fogged by a bubbly (f/c) substance. It's probably a liquid. It tickles your skin and your eyes. No noise can be registered through your ears, most likely the strange liquid blocking it out. Everything was quiet....too quiet.

The liquid did not affect your breathing at all, if anything, it helped you control your panicked breaths.

A faint beeping rings in your ears. It doesn't sound like a heart monitor like at the hospital, more of an alarm kind of beeping.

The liquid seems to be draining away into something below and everything goes black. You feel like you're being pulled in every direction, groaning in pain from.....you don't know and don't care at this point.

A thousand pair of eyes look down at you, or that's what you thought, considering you've been in a experiment tube for a while. They have a weird expression on their face.

They appear to have gray, crusty skin. All the human features, but.....they look more like the guards you see in prison.

"Who's this?" A scary looking man asks.
"This is test subject 32-27-35. She will be the first attempt at the human species transformation operation, sir." "Thank you......now we shall begin but first.....hand me the brander."

Your eyes widen at the size of the tool. You struggle against your retrains. "Calm down. This will only hurt for a second." He says with an evil grin. He roughly places it on your right arm. You shut your eyes and look away in attempt to calm the pain.

"All done. Now! Mr. Johnson....would you be so kind to take her to her room?" "Gladly." He grabs your other arm and stabs a syringe into it and you fall back into sleep.