Chapter 3: Escape

You and Mark were thrown inside the 'examination room' a while ago. You and him just had an intense staring contest when they left. 

 "Sooooooo......if you don't mind me asking.....how did you get here? And what did they do to you?" You asked to break the silence.

  "It's fine.......I was uploading for my channel on YouTube at night but, I saw the door open and I went outside to check what it was....I saw a light then everything went black......what they did to me has remained a mystery.....but

I've been hearing this voice in my head telling me what to do and I feel more defensive around.....you." He whispered the last part making it barely audible. Why haven't I freaked out over the fact that MARKIPLIER is sitting right next to me?!? 

"How about you?" He asked bringing you back to reality. 

 "Umm....the same way you got here....and I don't know what they did I guess I just feel more energetic?" You gave him a questioning look.

"You wanna get out of here with me?" "YEAH!!" You quickly cover your mouth to avoid another outburst. "Alright....but I feel like someone else is here.....like someone else important." Mark pokes his head outside the broken down door to make sure it's ok. "All clear." You walk close to him down the creepy, empty hallways. Low pitched voices can be heard from a distance.

You see a sign that says in bold 'test subject 34-29-39' "let's see if they want to escape.." You quietly open the heavy, metal door with determination and curiosity. You see a man in the same test tube you were in but with a neon green liquid. "Sean?" Mark asks. 

 Jacksepticeye! Jack opens his eyes and looks at you and Mark. "Mark?"

His voice was drowned out by the bubbles inside the tube. (He has clothes on just F.Y.I but like....prison clothes) "hang on!" You quickly pull out the hose thingy attached to the tube, causing the liquid to drain away. He falls to the floor and coughs. You break the glass and hold out your hand for Sean to grab. He gently grabs it and let's you pull him up to his feet.

"Who are-" he covers his mouth and coughs up the liquid he was previously contained in. "Y-you..?"

  "....oh sorry! I'm (y/n)...I'm here to break you out of here." 

 "Then let's go!" He grabs you and Marks hand and bolts out of the room into the hallway. You didn't get very far because the scientists were right on your tail.

"You can never escape!" One of them yells. 

 "YOU WANNA BET?!?" You tell with confidence while still running farther away from them. 

 One of the voices from behind starts saying some gibberish....."Ees it tnaw reven ll'uoy live eht hsaelnu I" 

what the heck! 

 Suddenly Sean grip gets tighter on your arm and Mark roughly grabs yours. "Huh?!"

Mark suddenly has black rings around his eyes and is wearing a gray suit and red tie, with an evil grin. Sean has a black piercing on his ear with a red cut mark on his neck, also with an evil smile. This wasn't them....no dip Sherlock!!! "Let go!" 

 You were surprised of how demonic your voice sounded.

 "NeVeR!" They say in sync. A hand covers your eyes from behind and everything fades away in black.....