Chapter 9: Answers

"Doctor!" The T.V yells. You were attempting to cure your boredom by watching Doctor Who on the retro T.V. You look down at your legs for the 50th time to see that strangely accurate metal shape of what was supposed to be the rest of your leg. The door slowly opens and the same Doctor as before walks in along with a police officer. "We are glad to say that you will no longer be needed assistance and you will be immediately sent to the police station for questioning." The last part sent chills down your spine when the memories of the 'tests' were brought back into your mind. "Okay....." You mumbled since there was A FLIPPING POLICE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. The doctor turns to the officer and nods then walks out of the room. "Come with me." You gently place yourself into the wheelchair and roll down the hall. Nurses and doctors rushed pasted you, not even making any eye contact with you, or the scary looking man right in front of you. You make it to the elevator, just before it was about to close.

The police officer wouldn't stop staring at you. He seemed to notice your uncomfortable state due to your red cheeks. "My name is Officer James by the way." Good to know....the elevator finally opens and you quickly roll out and head to his car.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY

"Miss (y/n)." "Yeah?" He starts to pace around your chair. "May I ask how you know Mr. Fishbach and Mr. McLoughlin?" Do I lie or do I tell the truth? No one would believe me when I say, "OH YEAH! I GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIENS AND TURNED ME INTO A SUPERNATURAL BEING!" "Well.....I was...." Crap! "Yes?" "I was with my cousins, Mark and Sean, doing an experimental test on the flight of this new plane they built which didn't go so well...." I hope he bought it! That took a lot of stress..."very well. I'll send a message to your sister to inform them that you will be staying with her." Him knowing you had a sister brought suspicions to you. "How did you know I have a sister?" "We have all information of all citizens of (town name)." Creepy. "(Y/N)!" You get tackled off your wheelchair onto the ground by (s/n). "ITS GONNA BE A LIT TIME NOW THAT YOUR HERE!" "True that sis!" You snort. (S/n) pushes your wheelchair through the as fast as she can while yelling, "BYE FELICA!!!!" "(S/N)!" Your chest hurt from laughing too hard at the chaos she has now caused.

At (s/n)'s house...

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me you got abducted!" She was a total space geek, which was one of the things you had in common with her. "I didn't think you'd believe me!" "Well I do! Could you show me where the space ship is?" "I guess...." Her expression quickly changed from excited to worried. "What's that on your arm?!" The numbers...."NOTHING!" "Let me see!" She yanks your arm towards her lap and lifts up the cast. "32-27-35..." She mumbles. "What is this?" "My number...." Your mind flashed images of the intense pain these numbers brought you, mentally and physically. "That's weird that they use numbers instead of words to name you." Her voice suddenly shows more optimism. "Yeah...."