Chapter 10: The Ship

"I'VE BEEN THERE ALL NIGHT! I'VE BEEN THERE ALL
DAAAAYYYYYY!" (S/n) sings her heart out for the rest of the drive to our destination.

  "we're here." You state. You jump out of the nice looking red cherry Ferrari and start looking for the busted up spaceship. 

 "DID YOU FIND ANYTHING (Y/N)?!?"

 "NOPE!" You yell back.

 It surprises you how far (s/n) can be in a couple of seconds. As you walk around the fields, the scratchy grass brushes against your ankles with each step you take. You kept walking for an hour until you found a piece of metal right next to the broken down ship.

 "(S/N) I FOUND IT!" you yell while keeping your sights still on the ship. 

"COMING!" You could see her panting out of the corner of your eye.

 "This *pant* is cool...." She smiles up at you with that goofy smile that always tells you 'I'm gonna do something that's dangerous but who cares'.

You pull your backpack closer to your back and step inside with (S/n) by your side. "Echo!" She yells which echoes back to her. You sigh in relief that none of the scientists are still inside. You see a familiar sign that is marked out in some places, '-esti-ng r-om'.

 "FREEZE!" One of the scientists has a strange looking tazer device at hand. "Why don't you freeze!" You yell and run up to him. Everything slows down as you charge towards him and push him out of the ship, far into the fields. (S/n) quickly runs out of the ship and tries to see if the person is still alive. She quickly turns to you with a paranoid expression. 

"Was that another alien? Where did he come from!? What was he trying to do!?" You stared back at the ship and filled yourself with anger for what they did. 

"It doesn't matter....." You grab the baseball bat you brought out of your backpack and jumped high into the air. You came down with a battle cry and slammed it on the surface of the ship. It shattered into bits and pieces.

 "They are NOT coming back!"