Chapter 14: Confessions

Not again....

Everything hurt.

Your vision is blurry

You could cry for help but no one would hear....

What?

Something's shuffling beside you, groaning.

"Hello?"

"Hey, kitten...."

"Where are we?"

"Another stupid laboratory."

"Why?!"

"Other experiments.............you know, foxy? I'm glad your here. Do you know how hard it's been for Anti and I? Mark and Sean have been through multiple experiments trying to perfect turning humans in demons, being broken apart and put back together....it has been a while since we've seen another human.....it's nice."

You were on the verge of tears after his confession, so was Anti. "Hey..........I know what it's like to be broken apart and put back together.....I was bullied a lot in school and my friends tried to turn me into something I'm not just to help me fit in........it sucks but at least we have each other." You smile.

"I don't want you to leave, (y/n)..."

Your vision became clearer, dark and anti chained to a wall beside you. You were also chained to a wall. You tried to change into something large to help you escaped, but nothing was working. Why don't my powers work?! "They drugged us so we couldn't use our powers." You started to swing around on the chains to get them to break, to your Suprise they did. "Let's go!" You help break off the chains and find a way to escape. A few guards blocked your way. "Stop right there!" Dark pushes you back to Anti and holds you in a protective way. "Go..." Anti obeys and carries you to a hidden hiking trial. The autumn wind intensely blows across your face making you cringe. Anti sets you down on the side of the empty trail and says, "stay here, I'll be right back kitten." Silence welcomed you with open arms in the beautiful scenery. "Pretty." You sit up and admire the landscape laid out before you. A low growl can be heard from behind the bushes. A large lion crawls out of the bushes and glares at you. You try to make yourself look bigger, but fail due to the drugs not wearing off yet. "Crap." This alerts the mountain lion and it suddenly looks at your fleece with a pleading look. "You want it?" It nods its head and steps closer. You take off the fleece and tie the fleece around the lion's neck to keep warm.(imagine it like a cape) "bye!" It turns to the ashes left from campfires and heads into the unknown. Ash? It's name is Ash I guess! "I'll never forget you......what a beautiful creature." "(Y/n)?" "Yeah?" Dark lifted you up high into the air. "I thought you got caught by them but I was wrong!" "Did you beat them?" "They were......powerful like nothing we've ever seen before....that's why your never leaving our sites." "Your the best thing that's ever happened to us foxy!"