Chapter 6: Friends

You had breakfast the next morning with Adam and Katie. You learned so much about them in such little time, it was a talent of yours. You learned that Katie likes to take charge and listen to dubstep music and her favorite food is cheese. Adam on the other hand is a more caring and overprotective person and likes to always have something to do.

"(Y/n)! I need you up front for a sec!" Katie yells. "Coming!" You quickly shove the space food into your mouth and head up to the controls. "Does this look like the spaceship you were on?" She asks as she points to a familiar looking ship on the radar. "I think so....how far is it?" "Not too far....but I have to come with you."

"There is probably I can do to get you to stay so alright." "Good. I'll inform Adam of our arrangement." You were alone now so you decided to talk to your yourself. Sup fam. Sup. I'm bored. I know. How's life...idk at this point, we were abducted and experimented on for an unknown amount of tim-SHOOT WE NEED TO ASK THEM WHAT DAY IT IS! (So, when it was in bold it was your other side that has all the hatred and the magical power stuff and the other thoughts were your own)

You sprint to where Katie went off to and screamed "KATIEWHATDAYISITICOMPLETLYFORGOTTHETIMEIVEBEENONTHATSHIPANDNOWIMFREAKINGOUTTHATWHENIGOBACKTOEARTHEVERYONEIKNOWWILLALREADYBEDEADAN-"calm down, (y/n)!" Adam says with concern. "It is Saturday, July 7th, 2017." "That means it's been more than a week I've been missing..." You whispered. "Just take it easy, alright?" Adam gently places a hand on your back. "Okay....." You head to your 'room' and go into your wild world of dreams.....we'll be out of here soon I promise.....