Chapter 2: Testing

The flash.......kinda like when I got a first place metal for the track meet! My best friend did it with me! Does she/he care if I'm gone on A FLIPPING SPACESHI-"hey..."

 You snapped out of your daydream to a man with black hair and brown eyes in a cell across from you.
"Hi...." You said shyly since its been a while since you've talked.

"What's your name?" "(Y/n)." "I'm Mark....(y/n)..." He said to himself.

"What a pretty name..." A few minutes go by and you felt a stinging pain in your right arm.

 "Ow..." You whispered but loud enough for Mark to hear.

 "You okay?..." 

"I don't know.." You examined your arm and saw a 32-27-35, marked into it. 

"I have one too..."he says while showing you a '33-28-36' marked into it too.

Someone opens your cell door. "Get up. We need to start the tests..." You slowly stand up and they roughly grab your arm and take you to a large room. Mark was dragged in the same room as you.

 "Test 1 starts now." 

A cage opens up and a baby (your favorite animal) steps out of it.

 "Kill it." HECK NO! "No! This is wrong! You can't let us kill an innocent, little (favorite animal)." Mark steps in.

"Fine....have it your way." They grab a taser and zap it right into Mark's neck. Mark screams in pain. You can even see the thousands of bolts shocking his body. They stop and let his body fall to the ground, unconscious.

 "Would you like to end up like him?! DO IT!"

 "Mark....was passed out...." A faint black mist starts to surround you. "What did you do to him?!?"

 "He tried to bale out, so I taught him a painful lesson." They smirked.

"It's time for the REAL test. Now..." Two robot creatures appear from the darkness. You started to get more angry....was this all some sick trick? They weren't actually making me kill that??? The dark mist surrounded your whole body.

 "Let's test them out!"

You run up to them at an abnormal speed and slash them with your claw like hands. They instantly disappear into thin, metal pieces.

You look back at him with a death glare. "Great! Now we can take you to the examination room!" They clap their hands together. They drag Mark with one hand and pull you forward with the other. Oh boy....