Chapter 4: Chances

You woke up in the same cell as before...you never escaped. What happened to mark and Sean? Did they escape without you? "GET UP!" One of the guards yell from a distance. You weakly stand up from sleeping in an uncomfortable position and limp towards them.

"Took you long enough...come on, we have to run the test on you 3." You're lead to a test room with a glass wall on one side, for contamination. One guard shoves you inside the glass door. You see Sean and Mark in front of you with a frightful expression. "WHAT THE FLIP HAPPENED EARLIER?!?" You throw your hands up at them. "We...." "Don't know.." They look at each other in confusion. "Enough talk....it's time to start the test." scientists come from behind Sean and Mark and inject a syringe with a red liquid for Mark, and a green one for Sean.

The scientists quickly shut the glass door and pull out a clipboard and pencil. Why didn't they put stuff in me though? Suddenly, the lights flicker and Mark starts glitching with a blue and red light around him. He looks up at you and smiles evilly. Sean just shakes his head and appears to have the same features as before you blacked out. They both have an expression that screams 'your fate is in our hands'. The lights go out and the only thing you can see is them.

Anti and Dark?

what do they want?

I can't escape......

Their intentions are unpredictable at this point...death is one.....

You decided to give them the death glare to make them think twice about what they're going to do. "This ones a keeper dark....." Anti says. "Indeed....but...what fate should we chose?" He tilts his head at Anti. "Why don't we have some fun with her?" Anti turns back to you with a wide smile. Anti runs at you full speed with a knife but, you were quick enough to kick the knife to the wall and grab his arm and throw him at the wall. You felt more energetic then before.

He groaned in pain while trying to stand up. "Sleep...." Dark said in a manipulative way. It made you think that it was a good idea.no! You blocked out the voice and ran at the glass at full speed in attempt to escape. It broke.....the whole wall....this is my chance...

You ran blindly through the darkness, thankfully, you could somehow feel the air closed out meaning you could sense when you were getting close to a wall.(I can kinda do this if I close my eyes....you can try it if you want) you tried so hard not to run into any scientists or guards. "HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!!" They run after you into the dimmed lighted hallway. A blurry red light was at the end of the hallway. You got close enough to see the letters, E-X-I-T? EXIT!

You push open the door and get sucked in by wind. You don't feel the ground, in fact....there was no ground at all! You were floating in....space.....lit! Your throat felt to be on fire and your whole body was numb and frozen.....you were gone with the stars or were you?