Myumii

Landor looked over his pride and joy. The woman stood up, the white cloth covering her body falling to her feet as she stood up. She glanced at Landor; but something was off, this wasn't the Lilly Landor had been exposed to. This was something else; had he just summoned a demon? She had a very angry domineer yet held her forehead in confusion.

"Where... Where am I?" The woman spoke.

Her voice was different, her appearance too, but such was too be expected when a soul entered a strange body.

"You are at the Spire; your memories will come to you shortly. I'm your master, Master Landor, and I need you to give me your magical power. Quickly now, we do not have much time."

"Hush old man." The woman snapped, "I have a head ache."

Landor didn't have time to say much else, as four mage hunters came through the door. They each wore a full plate of armor, making them completely resistant to magic. Their swords were at the ready, along with their mirror shields. Mirror shield were shields that reflected magical spells, so that the enchantment on their armor wouldn't wear out as fast. These mage hunters were armed to the teeth.

"Landor, under the directive of the Court of the Enlighted, you are hereby under arrest, by any means necessary. You have one chance to submit and come peacefully." One spoke out above his partners.

"Do you know who I am?" Landor started, "I'm Alexander Landor, first borne of the Landor house. The greatest wizard to be known by history."

The knights looked at each other.

Landor growled gripping his staff, "I will not go so easily."

With his final words concluded, he waved his staff in the air, casting a firewall spell, trying to keep the intruders out. His spell didn't work as planned, the men marching through the fire. These mage hunters were not afraid of such magic, they knew full well that their armor would protect them from this wizard.

Landor growled as black tentacles branched out from behind him, Lilly's new body in motion. Her eyes glowed a pale purple color as she used her dark magic against the helpless mage hunters. The men wriggled to escape the crushing grasp of the demonic tentacles. Landor watched eagerly as he smiled.

"Yes, YES! My child... you have done well!" Landor exclaimed.

The woman glared at Landor, "I am no child."

Landor heard the voice, but before he could turn to acknowledge it, a man's skull popped from his body, leaving Landor covered in puke, and blood. The man tried to wipe the substance from off his face, but he was meagerly pushed aside as the woman walked forward. All four mage hunters lied dead on the floor, Lilly just walking over them.

"Thank you, old man." Lilly called back, "You've done more than you can ever understand."

Landor gritted his teeth, rolling on the ground, "Were do you walk girl! You have yet to give me your magical energy!"

The woman paused turning around to kneel in front of Landor, wreathing in pain. She smiled amused to see him in such pain, "Do you truly desire to taste my power?"

Landor stared at Lilly's hand as it slowly came to touch his face. "What, what are you doing!"

"I'm taking you home... to see a better place." Lilly smiled evilly.

Landor tried to escape, but it was too late, her hand was already grasping his face. Landor's eyes began to fall from their place, his body aged rapidly, agonizing pain flowing through him. She was cursed.