The Eye of Myumii

Theo looked over the scene below. He had finished rescuing the council members when he came back to find the sky clear again. It was finished, Myumii was dead. He made his way towards the scene to find Jason's body lying on the ground dead. Theo checked for a pulse, but nothing was found. He winced, before spotting the Allabeth's body. He smiled as he approached.

He looked deep into her eyes, spotting the tattoo that had sprung from her eye.

"The eye of Myumii... an aberrant dragonmark." Theo smiled, "I know just what to do with this."

Theo collected a tool from his back as he plucked out the eye. He knew how to extract the magic power from Myumii. No longer would he be held back by having to hold the Spire together. He was going to have more power than any other mage known in history. Who knew that such a simple girl as Myumii would be such a powerful mage? Theo had never suspected her of a dragonmark... yet here was the proof. Theo looked back to see Ralh standing behind him.

"Hello Ralh." Theo smirked as he placed the eye in his pack. "Funny seeing you here."

"You have the eye of Myumii." Ralh replied, "That's a dangerous weapon."

"One that shouldn't be used?" Theo finished, "Please, like you know of principle. This is a gift from the gods themselves, there would be little use not to use this against the Mon."

"We want the same thing Theo but trust me this isn't a good idea." Ralh replied, folding his arms.

"If I didn't have such limited time, I would end you where you stand." Theo answered, waving his hand in the air dismissively. "Another time, Ralh."

Ralh rushed forward, but Theo dissipated into thin air as he tried to grab him. Ralh knew where to find him, but he would only be stronger when they next met. The salamander glanced back to see Yavier resting behind the tree he had moved him too. He walked over slowly, slinging the unconscious man over his shoulder, tying his robe around his torso and Yavier. He glanced back as he heard sobbing. Looking over to spot an elf over the dead young man.

Theo looked over the eye once more, the aberrant dragon mark still there. The dragon mark wiggled like a living parasite. Theo hesitated as he looked at the eye, he knew what he was going to do, he was going to trade his eye for Myumii's. He looked at Lordgor, stirring to life. He knew the alchemist could do this smoothly. It was only a matter of time. Theo quickly placed the eye in a jar, preserving it with strange liquids. He quickly cast a spell on the eye to keep the magic from leaving it. This power would be his.

The wizard knew that loosing Jason was inconvenient, but he would simply find a new successor. It was inconvenient, but not disenabling. As for the actual death of the boy, Theo cared little of it.

Mitz walked over towards the Spire's tower, in the center of the realm. She moved with great paste, everyone could see the council members return one by one, she was hoping Jason had returned. Jason had been a good friend to her the past few months, he had become someone she could rely on. She knew Jason had a crush on her, he had made it obvious; it was somewhat of a regret that Mitz just didn't feel the same way. She wished she could like him... but she just couldn't. She tried, but it just didn't work. Regardless, she was hoping it wouldn't be awkward, she missed him.

The young lady walked into the council room to see some of their members missing. Others were inside the spire looking for their missing loved ones, among the dead mage hunters. Theo glanced over the bodies himself, he felt pity for the dead, but little remorse came from him. For this experienced mage, the sacrifice had been worth it. He had in his possession the power to destroy worlds, and finish the Mon. No matter how many had died today, they would save thousands.