Chapter 6

It was him! Ibraheem Narejo! The Facebook guy! He was sitting in the driver's seat in the Audi looking right at me with a smirk. I had stalked him enough to memorize his face and there was no doubt about it. The Karachi number plate and the Audi logo. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING? My eyes almost bulged out from their sockets and on reflex, I immediately ducked down causing my head to hit the dashboard as I groaned out in pain.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Allah! What is happening? What in the world is this man doing here? How did he know where I study? I shrieked as multiple questions flooded my mind. Omg. What if Humayun sees this? He is going to flip. There is a full grown human from the male specie smirking at me from across the parking lot. This will result in the huge disaster. Omg. What do I do now? I was still bend over in the passenger seat, paralyzed from shock. My mind had gone completely numb at this point.

Was I perhaps hallucinating? I hardly doubt that reality. I sneak peeked just a little to see if that person was still there and indeed, he was there in flesh and bone. He was laughing at me. His eyes were squinted with humor as he had a hand on the steering wheel and the other was going through his hair. The audacity of this man. Was he enjoying this? Watching me this miserable? What kind of sadist was this? I looked down again. What shall I do at this point? Scream for help? No, no. That will make matters far worse. Come clean to Humayun? And watch him beat the shit out of that guy or more like watch them both beat each other up? No. That didn't seem like a good idea.

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN SUCH A SITUATION?

I need to calm down. Relax. There is nothing to be afraid of. Relax. He won't do anything. Right? With that, I breathed in and out and finally sat back in the position I was sitting in. I refused to look ahead. God knows what that spawn of Satan wanted from me. Against my better judgement, I looked up to see what he was doing and he smiled at me as he put a hand on the door handle and opened the door. OH MY LORD! WAS HE COMING HERE? FKNGERKBGKFBKJ. I instantly locked the car.

I watched as his entire body frame emerged from the car. How tall was this guy? Pictures clearly don't do justice to his height. He is at least 6'1 is what I guessed. He was wearing a crisp white button up shirt neatly tucked into his black pants but I could tell he was pretty toned up and muscular under his shirt. Screw him being muscular! I needed to do something. He started talking long strides as he walked towards me, my eyes darted left and right in fear of seeing Humayun. There was no sign of him so far.

The moment Ibraheem Narejo stopped beside my window, my breathing hitched. If he thinks I am going to lower down the mirror to listen to whatever he has to say, he was in for a huge surprise because that was not going to happen. He noticed how I sat stiffly in my seat like a statue and let out a husky chuckle.

"Unless you want me to stay here till your brother returns, you might want to listen to what I have to say. We don't want that now, do we?" His voice was clear, crystal freaking clear. I could hear every word he had said even through a mirror between us. He put his hands in his pockets as I reluctantly looked at him, blinking a few times as I lowered the mirror by a bare minimum. Just enough to make my voice known to him.

"Good girl. I told you there would be consequences if you ignored me." He remarked as he bent down from his towering height to make eye contact with me through the mirror separating us as a shield.

"What do you want?" I croaked out, he could tell I was terrified, I could tell I was terrified. Everyone could tell I was terrified.

"Unblock me or I am not going to move an inch." He warned me and I gulped nodding my head. "Today was just a preview of what happens if you ignore me. Let's talk about this like civilized people, alright?"

I nodded my head again as he smirked as he stood straight again.

"I am taking my leave for now. Don't forget to reply to my messages later. Alright?" I nodded and he turned around as he started walking back to his car. I watched his back and suddenly realization dawned on me. No wonder he looked so familiar! He is that guy! The one who asked me for directions that day in school. Oh my God. What had I gotten myself into? The moment he sat back into his car, he smiled at the look of absolute horror on my face and then winked at me, as he revved his car to life and drove away leaving me in utter shock.

What had just happened? The moment his car disappeared, Humayun opened the door of the driver's seat and smiled at me. I weakly smiled at him but I could still sense that my eyes were the size of saucers.

"Sorry it took so long sis, had a lot of catching up to do. What's up with you? You look like you just saw a Jinn or something." Humayun joked as he revved the car to life as well and pulled out the parking lot. The rest of the drive was silent. The moment kept replaying my head like a broken record. I had turned pale. I was mortified. If my brothers or father find out about this, I am going to land in deep, deep trouble. I am pretty sure the only part they are going to hear is about a 'guy' bothering me. I will most likely end up getting grounded and my education might get privatized to protect me from that devil that is roaming outside freely. It was no joke how extremely over protective my family members were about me.

At this point, all I knew was that I had to get home as soon as possible, go to my room and use the Wi-Fi to unblock a certain someone.