Epilogue/Synopsis

Author's note:

Hello and Asalam o Alaikum Lovelies!

Just a short note, I couldn't really come up with a good satisfying Epilogue so I am writing a blend of an epilogue and synopsis, basically what I am about to write will be a part of some chapter of the second book (also I might edit this part when I write book two). Also, what should I call the second book? I am indecisive between 'All Over Again' and 'A Fate like this'. Vote and let me know which one I should choose.

Enjoy and Peace out!

.....

"I still can't believe Rubab is getting engaged!" Zoya squealed excitedly as she applied her winged eyeliner while standing inches away from the mirror.

"I know right? It feels like yesterday when we got done with Olevels." Misha looked between her maroon and pink lipstick to see which one would go with her golden gown.

"Yeah, it does. A lot has happened since then, don't you think? Also, go for the red one." Zoya patted Misha's shoulder as she sat down on her bed and grabbed her platform heels. "I just hope our parents don't make us get engaged this early. I mean, I am only 22 and you are only 21!"

"Yeah, I am just thinking about Rubab, I don't know if she really wants to do this or not. It all happened so quickly and she still has two years of her med school left, basically three if we count this one." Misha frowned at Zoya who looked up at her while buckling her heels. "Also, this isn't a fate we can avoid. Not for long at least."

"She probably doesn't want it, she is too ambitious to want a man in her life right now but she can't refuse her father's wishes, none of us can, you know that, but auntie does say that the guy is a good decent man." Zoya tried to reason as she finally stood up to her full height and easily towered over Misha in her six inch heels.

"I hope so. Rubab deserves a decent man in her life." Misha replied thoughtfully while tucking the red lipstick in her golden purse along with her phone.

"We all do, Misha. Come on, let's head out. Did you search up the location of the hall on google maps?"

"Yeah, it will take us around twenty five minutes I guess. It's so weird when you are in a different city. Why did Rubab's future in laws had to be from another city? It's going to be so difficult to meet her when she gets married." Misha rolled her eyes while picking up her watch from the dressing table and pulling it on.

"Yeah but we will have an excuse to go to another city then. I have never really seen Islamabad properly. But I still can't believe your parents let you go to another city on your own though." Zoya wiggled her eyebrows and Misha sighed.

"Not on my own. I came with you and your family, didn't I? My family trusts you. We have been friends for over ten years. We are way past the friendship zone. We are literally family now." Misha answered and Zoya nodded knowingly.

"You are right about that. Well, sister, let's go attend our other sister's engagement then yes?" Zoya stood proudly for a few seconds before walking towards her lounge. Over the years, she had only gotten more beautiful, Misha thought as she admired her friend's sharp features. It was a good thing that Zoya's father had a house in Islamabad since he was often posted to Islamabad or had to travel back and forth continuously due to his job. "Ammi, we are leaving now. We will be back by Eleven-ish okay? I will give auntie your congratulations okay?" Zoya kissed her mother's cheek who hugged her in return. She then went and hugged Misha who returned the hug in a relaxed manner.

"You do that. Be safe and give Rubab my love as well. Have fun girls!" Zoya's mother said as she waved at both of them as they finally left and sat in the backseat of Zoya's car while Zoya's guard took the passenger seat and her driver took the driving seat.

"I am so excited! What is brother in law's full name? Chaudhary what? We will be seeing him for the first time. Rubab's man Oh my God how weird and thrilling." Zoya said as she took out her phone to stalk him on face book while Misha took out her phone to locate the hall on google maps and explain the way to the driver.

"I think his name is Zohaib Chaudhary." Misha pointed out and Zoya nodded eagerly as she started looking for him while Misha went back to explaining the way.

"Oooh. Is he this one? He looks like it. CEO of Iftikhar and Sons Steel Corporation? Ayeeee! Not a bad catch at all Rubab." Zoya's eyes twinkled mischievously as she flashed the phone at Misha who looked at the display picture of the guy and smirked back.

"Not bad at all."

By the time, Misha and Zoya arrived, Rubab was sitting alone on the stage, waiting for the man to arrive so they took that chance to meet her. Rubab looked stunning in a blue and silver tail gown. She looked unreal. She smiled the moment she saw them as if she was relieved. Zoya and Misha both sat on each of her sides on the sofa.

"How is our girl feeling?" Zoya asked quickly. "Holy shit, you look so pretty MashaAllah."

"I swear if Zohaib bhai doesn't fall for you on first sight, he is cancelled." Misha replied and Rubab laughed.

"You have no idea how relieved I am to see you both. I was freaking out. I haven't even seen him face to face yet." Rubab said while gripping Zoya and Misha's hands tightly.

"You will be fine. He is hot." Zoya whispered and winked while Rubab gaped at her.

"Hot he is."

"You both stalked him?" Rubab looked shocked.

"You think we wouldn't?" Zoya wiggled her eyebrows while Misha smirked.

"Well, at least you guys approve so that's good I guess." Rubab relaxed again. She was about to say something again until all three of them heard the loud sound of dholak which meant the guy was arriving with his family.

"Oops, that is our cue to leave. Have fun sister! Oh and our moms were giving you their love." Misha got up quickly and Zoya followed pursuit.

"Oh, and don't drool when you see him okay? Let's hope he has hot brothers or friends for me and Misha too." Zoya laughed as she got off the stage and Rubab just rolled her eyes while smiling. The moment they got off, the man's side entered the hall with men doing bhangra in the front and hooting with the women following behind them.

Misha and Zoya quickly stepped aside to make sure they all could pass. They watched from a distance and spotted Zohaib Chaudhary looking as good as they expected. They gave a knowing look to Rubab who just smiled before looking away and at the reality that was walking towards her. Once Zohaib Chaudhary reached the stage, everything stopped for a second as Rubab looked into Zohaib's eyes while Zohaib's world just stopped as he looked at his future wife. She was beautiful, Zohaib thought as he stepped on the stage. He then took his seat beside his future wife while Rubab looked down blushing. He really was good looking, Rubab thought.

The women dispersed as everyone decided to take seats so the ceremony could start. The men did bhangra for a bit longer in front of the stage just to show their happiness and Misha and Zoya stood to enjoy the show. Misha was smiling at how Zohaib's friends and male family members were hyping him up while Rubab and Zohaib watched. Misha was about to take a seat beside Zoya near the stage but she got a weird feeling, her heart raced as her stomach turned to knots. She turned around to see what it was and at that moment, among almost fifty bhangra'ing men, her eyes met with one man who had stopped completely and was looking right at her.

Time stood still for the second time in the same hour as Ibraheem Narejo looked right at Misha Yousaf. Five years had gone by but in that moment it felt like nothing had changed. Nothing at all.