Chapter 22

IMPORTANT NOTE: For the sake of this chapter, I will be writing in third person's point of view so we can understand everyone's perspective better. If you liked this version better than the last few chapters, I will start writing like this from now on. Do let me know. Enjoy!

....

Misha took a seat in the open area because the weather was beautiful. It was cloudy and there was a light breeze going on. Zoya and Rubab also took seats as they contemplated on what to order and then called the waiter. Misha asked what Zoya and Rubab wanted and then decided to order for all them of them.

"Yes, we would like a grilled Moroccan chicken with mashed potatoes, a Fettuccini Alfredo pasta but don't add olives and keep the spice level very high and lastly, a tarragon chicken with fries. For drinks, I would like a fresh lime, a Pina Colada and a coke." Misha smiled up at the waiter as she handed him the menu and he left after confirming the order. Once he was gone, their rant sessions had been activated.

"I can't believe the exams are finally over. I am so traumatized I feel like we have some paper tomorrow as well. I still can't get around this feeling at all." Rubab sighed holding her head and Misha and Zoya laughed at her actions.

"I know right? It feel so surreal. What are your future plans now? Who is applying for Alevels?" Zoya added.

"I honestly don't know. My parents are cool with me pursuing architecture or fashion designing so probably that. I think I will study Arts in the Beaconhouse Garden Town or Johar Town branch for Alevels since it's pretty close to my place. But I have heard the Defence Campus is lit as well." Misha thought for a few seconds before answering Zoya.

"I am aiming to become a doctor so I think I will go for F.Sc. from Kinnaird College. What about you, Zoya? Also, judging from how over protective your brothers are, Misha, they will let you go to co-ed now?" Rubab replied while frowning at Misha's response.

"Rubab has a valid point there. Misha's brothers are going to go crazy accepting the fact that their precious little sister is going to go to a co-ed school. I mean they will probably visualize it as sending a sheep to the den of lions." Zoya laughed as she looked up from her phone. "Also, my father wants me to do Law so I will probably be doing that. I haven't decided where to from though."

"Trust me, they are so against it but one of my dad's friends is a teacher in Garden Town campus so he vouched for the academics there which convinced my dad and mom to let me have a go at co-ed plus I have to go to a co-ed for university anyway so might as well go to one right now." Misha exclaimed while shrugging her shoulders. She really didn't see the harm in it. It's not like she will be the only girl in Alevels but it was a little hard to come around to the idea of studying with boys because she had studied in an all-girls school all her life.

Rubab had a family of doctors with her father being a gastroenterologist and her mother being a gynecologist whereas her older sister, Vanya who was studying to become a dermatologist so Misha and Zoya had seen that coming plus Rubab was the smartest one from among the three of them and usually aced all her grades so it was pretty believable for her to become a doctor. Even Rubab's younger brother, Sohail, was told from a young age to become a doctor.

Meanwhile, Zoya was the most laid back and spoilt one among them with her father being a high court judge with a lot of power and her mother being a socialite and fashion designer. She had two older brothers, one was a friend of Humayun, Shahzaib, aged 20 who had just started studying Business Management whereas the other was 25, Aqib who was completing his degree to become a chartered accountant.

"Oh well, enough about future plans, guess what happened two days ago? I wanted to tell you guys on the group chat but we had exams so I wanted to save this for later." The way Zoya's eyes were glowing only meant one thing. Boys. Misha and Rubab shared a look before listening to her attentively. She had the most happening life among them with Rubab having absolutely no interest in boys or love in general and Zoya being the complete opposite, always getting into some weird drama that they loved listening to. But Zoya was smart, she knew how to get out of the mess she would get into and she never tried to force either of them in it either because she knew their families were very conservative. Zoya started narrating her story that the two of them listened to with full attention.