1.

Nigeria,  Abuja.

"Keh, where are you running to now?" Amna asked running after me.

"I don't even know,  I can't continue to stay there" I walked faster down the hallways as  my skirt was raising up due to breeze and I find myself bringing the thing down every second.

Mcthewwee.  Don't vex me too o.

"Toh wait now"

"if it is gossip you'll know how to run o,  see your head,  akuya kawai (Goat)" I teased Amna.

Amna Muhammad, my best friend,  my ride or die.  The witch knows too much in her life about me. 

"keh, I'll beat you fah" she warned.

"First catch up with me" I ran down the stairs as I got downstairs. We ran, chasing each other as others passing by stared at us.

Not everyday,  you get to see ss3's running around the school  like kids.

Abeg who cares,  girls gotta have fun.

"omo, I'm tired o,  I... Ca... Can't go again "

"Are you not the one that caused it" Amna came panting behind me.

Lazy frog.

"I can't come and kill myself " she panted heavily as she went to sit by the hostel door.

Yes,  we have manged to reach the hostel,  did you really think all our running was small.

Although our class to hostel is not far at all.

"Lazy chicken " I teased.

"Ehh,  whatever I accept " she admitted and I laughed.  I stared at my my best friend as she sat,  acting like those old market women, but she was far from that. 

Amna is very beautiful, she has all the perks   and till today, wallahi i still wonder why she's my best friend but, that story is for another day.

The hair,  looks, slim figure.  Haha. Perfect right?.  You see.  While I am here.

Heheheh, I did not say I'm ugly o.  Chill now.  Ah me,  I can never accept that I'm ugly o. When I have that body,  looks,  yeah, yeah.  Lol.

I'm beatiful but I won't lie,  even I know it Amna is more beautiful. She has that baby face like Selena Gomez and you won't believe that she's 17 and I'm still 15 and if you see us,  you'll definitely say I'm older.

Mcthewweeeeee. Baby face. 

"azee, seriously why were you angry,  what happened ?" Amna asked facing me,  as I strolled down the wall, and sat.

"is it not Hakeem,  walahi that boy is so annoying,  you won't just understand "

" You and this boy.  Fight today, fight tomorrow.  What did he do now? "

"Don't mind him o.  It's only to be pokenosing into people's business, that's the only thing he knows.  I was jejely sitting  on my own o,  when Karan came and we started gisting,  from no where,  this over sabi just came and started saying ' that wai me why is that I'm always  forming mature girl, but when Karan comes, I'm usually loose'. Kai can you imagine that nonsense,  what kind of human being is that.  See me see wahala ooo"

"kut kut kut,  I swear he's mad.  Burauba, at least you're better than him,  you're not stingy" she commented and I laughed.

"leave him, the day that I'll give him his medicine is coming,  and wallahi if I get him eh,  let him just try me again"