7.

Hallo!! How are my small small children doing,  I missed you People fah, Aman,  I've been busy........ Abeg o I'm lying...  Which kind busy, I've been too lazy to write,  you know how it is now.  I hope i didn't keep you guys waiting too much.  Hold on you hear, I know you're love me like I love all of you too so be  good girls and boys that Quakecanary thought you to be......  Lol....  Sha sha, please na, don't be a silent reader and vote you hear and don't forget to share and promote this story if you can.

Aww.... Oh MI gosh,  I'm so lucky to have readers like this..... Keep on reading.  Larah..

*******

Somewhere in Abuja,  Nigeria.

"Adam, you need to be patient,  he's your father and...." Adam's mother spoke but he cut her off.  Adam was clearly tired, frustrated at how his father behaves.

"I know he's my father and I have tried my best to be the patient son that I can be,  but mama somethings are just not there no matter how you try to force them. Popcy and I don't get along and you know that, it's not the first time and to be honest it doesn't bother me, but now,  hearing what he's saying. No, I'm not going." He voiced. 

How could his father be so inconsiderate all of a sudden he thought. He always thought his father was wise, good and honest just that they never got along with each other.  His mother who has tried tirelessly and have given up on the both of them.

Not like she hasn't talked to her husband, but the connection between the two isn't just there.

"Mama you should talk to him because I am not going to change school at this late hour,  Haba, I am writing waec very soon fah, what's the point I'll soon be done" he told his mother as she held sense to what he was saying.  She too did not understand why her husband will suddenly tell her to bring her son home, right before he writes jamb to tell him that he would change his school at the very late hour.  Who does that?

She was perplexed so was her son.

"I will, aman(but) Adam, Ba na so kai da baban ka kuna yin fada( I don't want you and your father to be fighting)."

"Toh, layfi na ne(is it my fault)?." he exhaled a deep breath as he looked at his mother,  she clearly did not like what was going on. "Aman(but) I have heard,  it won't happen again." he assured her,  he couldn't bear to see the pretty woman's face bitter, while he was the cause.

"I will hold on to that, now get some rest, you're writing your jamb tomorrow." She pats him on the back before she left.

Little did she know her son wasn't planning on going to bed anytime soon, as he took his phone, held on to it and wanted to switch it on when he thought about her.

That smile of hers, that troublesome personality that she has, that fire that grows inside her and anyone that knows her dearly always wants to be around her.

Azraa.

His one and only, his dancer, the girl he thought about before he went to bed and after he woke up, but she made it clear that she couldn't let them be together all because of the silly mistake he made.

If only he had gone for her since the beginning and not her best friend, things would have been totally different.  He always had eyes for her, but he doesn't know what led him to another person.

Although he did care about amna, but not the way he cared about Azraa.

He switched on his phone as immediately his friend was calling him.

"Baba how far?" His friend bashir spoke on the phone.

"I dey(I'm good).  How far(how are you?) "