11.

Abuja, Nigeria.

"Now I don't feel like going again sef"

"I know right? You're going to miss me" uncle sahhy said with a smirk.

"Keep dreaming o" I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"zo nan mah(come here) azee" uncle sahhy grabbed my attention again as I wanted to take my things from the car.

"What happened? You're already missing me. Hehe, see I knew you can't live without me" I wiggled my eyebrows at him as he stared at me in amusement.

"Be deceiving yourself. Anyways, Who's your boyfriend infact, I've never heard you talking about him. " A deep chuckle invaded my lungs, at the words of my brother, but died down as soon as I realized he was serious.

"Wait are we seriously talking about this, uncle sahhy. Oh my God" I turn my head in shyness.

"What? Is it a bad thing now to ask? It's not like you're too young to date" he picked up the remaining things from the car and shut the door.

"Uhum, I have heard. I'm not answering your question o, please I have to be going, I don't want the matron to sight me and say she'll check my things, because they are plenty contrabands already." I started picking up my loads.

"see this girl o, if you don't answer me, I'll go and look for that your matron and call her to search your things, afterall it's protocol."

"Ehen... Uncle sahhy are you blackmailing me?" I put my hands on my waist watching my brother shrug his shoulders like I'm his great grandmother.

"That's a bit harsh don't you think? But seriously, you haven't answered my question" he said and I sighed.

"Honestly I don't have one. At a point I feel like I'm not ready for that and some point I feel like okay, well whatever. So, uncle sahhy I don't have because I don't even know what I want." Do I talk about the fact that sometimes I want to date Adam and the other I feel like its totally wrong. Or the fact that I want a price charming but I'm to messed up that I'd end up sending his away.

Yeah, I thought so also.

Uncle sahhy chucked lightly which made me frown in bewilderment. "Honestly I didnt think you'd actually tell, considering how you don't like to talk about your personal life" he became serious.

"Well, I did. Now I really have to go" I explain.

"Of course, but listen azee, you're never going to be ready, if you keep thinking like that. Life is an opportunist, you have to take the chance as soon as it presents itself. You may think you're not ready when clearly you are and just because of how things are going doesn't mean you don't get to live your life also. You're young, don't let the burden of others weigh you down and keep you from doing what you truly want." I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat at what he's saying.

"But what do I truly want?" I asked him.

"That is up to you azraa" he concluded and I bowed my head down, taking in what he said. My head raised up instantly, hearing the matron voice approaching.

"Ohhhh God, uncle sahhy, see now fah. She's already here" I told him and he only smiled. "Shey it's because it's not you abi. Don't worry I'll do my own" he laughed loudly.

"Come here jhoor"he opened his arms for me. A smile took over my lips as I rushed in and hugged him tight. "Take care of yourself Az"

'Thank you, Thank you uncle sahhy"

------------------------

"You want to start bah?"

"mcthewe(Hiss playfully) you sef, why can't you be a gentleman?"